yet again, riot caves to whiners

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Technician Tim

Senior Member

02-20-2013

so after the incoming darius nerf, im convinced if enough people cry about a champ they will "fix" it,

now i can beat anivia in lane most of the time, but i find it kinda annoying to have to build against her, get tenacity, id much rather just be able to build all damage and not spend cash on wards and just shove her out of lane

can you guys ***** and moan about her for a few months?

God forbid i get better at the game and learn counterplay, just get her nerfed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thief of Space

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Wait, people were QQing about ANIVIA?

80% of the players who QQed about Darius were butthurt Riven and Singed mains who tried to fight a Darius 1v1 and lost lane 0 to 4.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Technician Tim

Senior Member

02-20-2013

no lol its sarcasm, anivia is just a champion that personally annoys me due to a good anivia being almost impossible to kill if they arent aggressive

im just saying if these people dont have to learn to build/counterplay, why do i do it every game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thief of Space

Senior Member

02-20-2013

I still shed a tear when I mid and see a Brand be their mid, He is my hardest champ matchup and it really makes me sad when he decimates a teamfight with his bouncy ultimate. Every Brand I fight is really good on landing his W. I don't say hes OP, but hes a strong pick if you go against me mid lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Technician Tim

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief of Space View Post
I still shed a tear when I mid and see a Brand be their mid, He is my hardest champ matchup and it really makes me sad when he decimates a teamfight with his bouncy ultimate. Every Brand I fight is really good on landing his W. I don't say hes OP, but hes a strong pick if you go against me mid lol.
yeah he an be difficult to lane against (i dont use W until i stunn them first, so they usually die) but you can get some mercs treads, and suddenly hes very possible to beat in lane, but thats just simple strategy

there was one for darius also, dont stand on top of him


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesustim

Senior Member

02-20-2013

nothing wrong with the darius change, it stops his lane snowball. he still has the same teamfight presence. All they did is fix what they did to riven too, which was taking a very strong ulti and removing its ability to be permanently available for lane fights.

originally, both riven and darius could all-in, burn an ulti, secure a kill, and have it up by the time their opponent came back to lane. now there's a cooldown time where they're vulnerable to counterplay.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rockoutwithmy

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesustim View Post
nothing wrong with the darius change, it stops his lane snowball. he still has the same teamfight presence. All they did is fix what they did to riven too, which was taking a very strong ulti and removing its ability to be permanently available for lane fights.

originally, both riven and darius could all-in, burn an ulti, secure a kill, and have it up by the time their opponent came back to lane. now there's a cooldown time where they're vulnerable to counterplay.
Counterplay is now dying and coming back to try and 1v1 darius, despite the fact he still does obscene damage with his Q and W without his ult.

Seems legit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oz SammyD X

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief of Space View Post
Wait, people were QQing about ANIVIA?

80% of the players who QQed about Darius were butthurt Riven and Singed mains who tried to fight a Darius 1v1 and lost lane 0 to 4.
What? Ive never lost to Darius as Singed before, probably because i have common sense on how to counter Darius not to mention Singed outscales Darius late game by a lot, I haven't complained about Darius not once I always thought Darius was bad, so easy to beat even when he counters you lol....

Smart play> Darius


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz SammyD X View Post
Smart play> Darius
Problem: Smart players are a limited resource. The average player will not likely have access to smart play. The problem is only exacerbated since Riot doesn't update their own site with fully accurate info.

The patch notes are accurate (usually), but they don't update anything else near as well as the wiki does.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdiIon

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Let's complain about Karma and see what happens....


12