Looking for a 5s or 3s team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hetoquis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Hello, if you are looking at this I thank you for your consideration. I have been playing LoL ever since the release of Mordekaiser and have learned to play Top, Jungle, and ADC as specified roles. I play a little bit of ranked, but I haven't exactly had reason to view it as serious. Now I want to. I'm open to more learning experiences such as advice for builds and strategies, but I all ready know how to play so you don't have to go "you must ward!" or something similar. I have vent and skype. My schedule is always open after 4:00pm (because of work) Central Time Zone. If you are interested PLEASE add me in game.

EDIT: Just in case more information is required: I'm 22 years old and main Kayle, Hecarim, and Graves (top/jungle/ADC). If these champions are taken I will then revert to other champions that i know how to play such as Jarvan IV, Darius, Jax, or Caitlyn. Please note: These are the champions i am most confident in to play with but are not the only ones i know how to play.

SpL WooWoo

02-20-2013

im looking for a 5's ranked team to i jungle anyone hear of one add me

add me: woowookid20

Darkbunny1000

Senior Recruiter

02-20-2013

Hi just started a new group: Final Warriors, add me , darkbunny1000, I've just taken over my brother's account (since he has more skins than me) since he can't play anymore so my elo is a bit low but I'm not too bad. I hope you guys join, (I play top, and mid).

lmaowat

03-17-2013

Hit me up. IGN: lmaowat (mid,top, and sometimes adc,)

Mizzt

03-17-2013

Im looking for a team too, i main graves, orianna, and leona (AD,mid,Support) trying out new meta atm to find an edge in my ranked play and am in gold 4 atm
Summoners name: Nexus140