Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a 5s or 3s team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hetoquis

02-20-2013

Hello, if you are looking at this I thank you for your consideration. I have been playing LoL ever since the release of Mordekaiser and have learned to play Top, Jungle, and ADC as specified roles. I play a little bit of ranked, but I haven't exactly had reason to view it as serious. Now I want to. I'm open to more learning experiences such as advice for builds and strategies, but I all ready know how to play so you don't have to go "you must ward!" or something similar. I have vent and skype. My schedule is always open after 4:00pm (because of work) Central Time Zone. If you are interested PLEASE add me in game.

EDIT: Just in case more information is required: I'm 22 years old and main Kayle, Hecarim, and Graves (top/jungle/ADC). If these champions are taken I will then revert to other champions that i know how to play such as Jarvan IV, Darius, Jax, or Caitlyn. Please note: These are the champions i am most confident in to play with but are not the only ones i know how to play.

SpL WooWoo

02-20-2013

im looking for a 5's ranked team to i jungle anyone hear of one add me

add me: woowookid20

iTaiMaiShu

02-20-2013

Hi just started a new group: Final Warriors, add me , darkbunny1000, I've just taken over my brother's account (since he has more skins than me) since he can't play anymore so my elo is a bit low but I'm not too bad. I hope you guys join, (I play top, and mid).

lmaowat

03-17-2013

Hit me up. IGN: lmaowat (mid,top, and sometimes adc,)

Mizzt

03-17-2013

Im looking for a team too, i main graves, orianna, and leona (AD,mid,Support) trying out new meta atm to find an edge in my ranked play and am in gold 4 atm
Summoners name: Nexus140