Save the whales, please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HetairoiAthenas

02-20-2013

Face's posts were becoming bland, uninteresting and repetitive.

However, today he redeems himself with this gem:

"For a long time I wanted to work with animals and seriously considered becoming a poacher when I found out how lucrative it is. I thought the lifestyle was appealing also. Trying to outsmart and outlive the people protecting the animals. Tracking the animals down. Living in the wild."

My Face Is OP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HetairoiAthenas View Post
Face's posts were becoming bland, uninteresting and repetitive.

However, today he redeems himself with this gem:

"For a long time I wanted to work with animals and seriously considered becoming a poacher when I found out how lucrative it is. I thought the lifestyle was appealing also. Trying to outsmart and outlive the people protecting the animals. Tracking the animals down. Living in the wild."

My posts have been pretty much the same since posting and its been a while.

Seriously though, the fur and stuff from those animals are worth a lot of money. Talking tens to hundred of thousands. I know every time I spend 8 - 15k for a pair of gators it makes me think about it. Plus I love animals. I like watching in them in the wild and admire them. One day I will take a safari and try to learn about poaching. I tthink I'd be really good at it.

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Loves Animals

Loves Poaching

seems legit

HetairoiAthenas

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpartner View Post
Loves Animals

Loves Poaching

seems legit
that's what sealed the deal on the post for me.

vcadoda

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Face Is OP View Post
I've enjoyed zoos and aquariums my entire life. The San Diego zoo, the Alanta Aquarium, and the Coral Shark Reef in Mandalay Bay being some of my favorite places. My ex has a friend who works at the Sand Diego zoo and is a big shot there, so we got inside tours. Like a got to hold baby tigers, feed monkeys up cose, and stuff.

For a long time I wanted to work with animals and seriously considered becoming a poacher when I found out how lucrative it is. I thought the lifestyle was appealing also. Trying to outsmart and outlive the people protecting the animals. Tracking the animals down. Living in the wild. But I couldn't do that and have a family. Should have done that.

I do like looking at the whales though and the sea lions in Capitola. I always want to punch them to see if i can knock one out but there are always people around.
Just bring your family along, could be a great bonding process

ProbabIyTerribad

02-20-2013

I punched a sea lion once.

I like diving for abalone too. Poaching them is incredibly lucrative. But if they bust you, it's something like $10,000 a pop.

Killing marine mammals is pretty uncool though because of how endangered they are.

vcadoda

02-20-2013

White Rhinos is where the big money is at

Sorgklaan

02-20-2013

I don't approve of America meddling with other countries, regardless.

ProbabIyTerribad

02-20-2013

The well-being of the ocean concerns all nations.

That said, I really want to try dolphin sashimi.