nef the hell out of singed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thief of Space

02-20-2013

What on earth are people playing vs a Singed that makes them lose, Topic Creator, you have to tell us who you main top lane.

Bombkirby

02-20-2013

"Junior Member"

Move along people, he's just new to this game.

Crimson5pheonix

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
"Junior Member"

Move along people, he's just new to this game.
All that means is that he's new to the forums.

OT: lol Singed trolled.

Ballzofire

02-20-2013

Singed op. Thats new lol. I cant beat a champion that has no real attacks or damaging abilities. He just never dies. Ok cool. Kill the rest of his team. Then proceed to push mid while he cant do anything. GG singed just lost!

GlyphTsen

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Ayame View Post
seriously, he's impossible to kill once ahead, no amount of spear or adc or ap burst can destroy him, and before u can even take him down he's got you. NERF THAT DUDE

I edited it slightly, but this is essentially what I see with almost any "nerf XXXX Fighter-champ" thread.

Stop letting [insert champion here] get ahead, problem is solved 90% of the time.

GiottoXIII

02-20-2013

most of these QQ threads are ppl who've never faced a good garen, darius, etc.... and then when they get rick rolled they feel its their duty to trolololo all over the feedback forums cause they sucked arse one game

i just felt this appropriate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

soccerpie19

02-20-2013

Well if you happen to look at singed win rate in ranked matches, he is the third highest. While if you counter him it can be easy, for example Jayce counters just about everyone in lane.(I main singed and jayce so gonna be very strong opinion) Their are lots of really good singed players out there for example Dyrus owns the game with singed. While I don't think that singed needs a Nerf, he is very strong, some people say not to chase this does help a lot but it is not like you all of a sudden beat him.(He is a strong top laner) http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...te&range=daily

mrdude5410

02-20-2013

He has a few hard counters (Teemo anyone?) and is pretty squishy early game before he gets RoA. He's not too strong. He can be annoying as hell, but he's not too strong.

BlackIronBeast

02-20-2013

東菖さん、日本にいるんですか?

Deep Sea Dingo

02-20-2013

Singed is op i main him, but the only way he can carry a game is if his team is atleast half decent. and he gets ****ed over by kite teams hard.