nef the hell out of singed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eru melkor

02-20-2013

seriously, he's impossible to kill once ahead, no amount of spear or adc or ap burst can destroy him, and before u can even take him down he's got you with that stupid poison and toss u the hell out of it. NERF THAT DUDE

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

Why should singed be nerfed just because you don't understand how the game works? Do you even know what happens when fighter champs get ahead? Do you know what to do about it? I bet you don't

GiottoXIII

02-20-2013

tell singed to deal with my ahri true damage orbs huehuehue or how about vi % damage denting blows hue hue hue

Troy242621

02-20-2013

Rule One: Don't chase Singed
Rule Two: Never chase Singed
Rule three: Review rule one and two.

Focusing on Singed too heavily can often times lead to tunnel vision. He also actively punishes chasing him. You have to react to him with your item build or you will have a pretty hard time. He isn't overpowered though, least not in 5v5 Summoner's Rift. I don't know about 3v3, I don't play it.

TheHawtPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

dont let him farm

GiottoXIII

02-20-2013

its kinda hard not to let singed farm when he can tank a whole row of turrets and just proceed to run away but it is hilarious watching ppl bch about him

Stealthic

02-20-2013

You either got countered, played blind pick, or followed him. He's no were close to OP and easy to shut down early game. Don't let him farm.

Aringhe

02-20-2013

Play Rengar against him. Uber fun when you level up E and Singed literally can't touch you.

SecxyBear

02-20-2013

I see why people have so many issues with him. Esp. with 10 seconds ghost, 25 seconds ult, and a decent 345 base movement. Rod gives him an uncanny amount or health and makes it really difficult to stop him farming. Furthermore, as near all of his damage comes from the poison his early game is great as when he piles points into the one skill it means more.

Singed, to many champions is a dead lane. He's too tough, and too fast (similar to garen) to kill. So the lane is stagnant and boring. Singed has to make BIG mistakes to give up kills. The same is not true for most other tops.

And his win rate is one of the very best..... I can see why people wanna nerf this guy.

Soferir

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Ayame View Post
seriously, he's impossible to kill once ahead, no amount of spear or adc or ap burst can destroy him, and before u can even take him down he's got you with that stupid poison and toss u the hell out of it. NERF THAT DUDE
And then you ignore him, kill his team, and then trololol as he can't stand the entire combined focus of your team for long, for if he builds tanky he gets less damage, and if he builds damage he won't be as sturdy. Quite simply ignore him if he's building tanky and wreck the rest of his team, then focus him all at once, if he builds too much damage he won't survive long. Simply get someone who has % health damage, like Vi or Elise, and laugh as he increases your damage by building health.