Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Player Attack Move/Attack Only Click etc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rilakkuma

Recruiter

02-19-2013

Hey guys,

I've done quite a bit of searching for what all of the following commands do, and found mixed reports across various forums, so I decided to test them all and report back. Hope this helps someone.

Player Move Click [RMB] = Moves to an area/target under the cursor. If the target is an enemy, will attack when in range

Player Attack Move Click [Shift] + [RMB] = Moves+Attacks an area/target under the cursor. No additional left click required. Think "smartcast" of "Player Attack Move" if you rebind it to [A]

Player Attack Only Click (N/A) = Moves+Attacks a specific target under the cursor. No valid target = no movement/attack. No additional left click required

Player Attack Move [A], [X] = Moves+Attacks an area under the cursor. Requires a second click to select area

Player Hold [H] = Halts all champion actions, must be held down to remain active or champion will engage previous/in-range target

Player Stop [S] = Halts all champion actions, champion will not engage new targets until instructed to do so

I posted this in General Discussion as well, but I think the New Players section will benefit as well

Rock Rockburgh

02-20-2013

This is good information to have-- did not know about the Hold command. Thanks for posting this!

Rilakkuma

Recruiter

02-26-2013

Bump

Aliasear

02-27-2013

I didn't know "Hold" even existed aha. Thanks (:

Monkey D Abraham

09-27-2014

Thank you sire, this will help me kite i think.