Player Attack Move/Attack Only Click etc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rilakkuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-19-2013

Hey guys,

I've done quite a bit of searching for what all of the following commands do, and found mixed reports across various forums, so I decided to test them all and report back. Hope this helps someone.

Player Move Click [RMB] = Moves to an area/target under the cursor. If the target is an enemy, will attack when in range

Player Attack Move Click [Shift] + [RMB] = Moves+Attacks an area/target under the cursor. No additional left click required. Think "smartcast" of "Player Attack Move" if you rebind it to [A]

Player Attack Only Click (N/A) = Moves+Attacks a specific target under the cursor. No valid target = no movement/attack. No additional left click required

Player Attack Move [A], [X] = Moves+Attacks an area under the cursor. Requires a second click to select area

Player Hold [H] = Halts all champion actions, must be held down to remain active or champion will engage previous/in-range target

Player Stop [S] = Halts all champion actions, champion will not engage new targets until instructed to do so

I posted this in General Discussion as well, but I think the New Players section will benefit as well

Rock Rockburgh

02-20-2013

This is good information to have-- did not know about the Hold command. Thanks for posting this!

Rilakkuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-26-2013

Bump

Aliasear

02-27-2013

I didn't know "Hold" even existed aha. Thanks (: