Lzuruha Open #2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drukaii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

Bump

I Have Awakened

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

We are waiting on conformation from Riot's team. I'll update everything when I get this info.

Gussey

03-03-2013

If you need any casters let me know. Heres my spam

i've been casting for about a good 6 months now with NESL. with actually starting to make a name for my self. I'm 24 years old live in Ohio in the USA. Unemployed at the moment. So I have a lot of time for alot of different things. My overall hope with casting is in general to do this for a living. I know it would be hard. But my hope is between youtube and streaming it would work out.

My experence has been pretty big
Numbers and numbers of Go4lols
premier league
EPS
IEM Quals

Some of my biggest, recent casts

http://www.twitch.tv/national_esl1/c/1848951 Around the middle of it the streamer and co caster got ddosed i steped in and solo casted.

More recently
http://www.twitch.tv/national_esl1/c/1881080
Solo casted CLG vs DIG had around 30k people. Possibly my fav because I actually had reddit threads made for me of doing good, and wanting to see me casting more.

Thank you for your time and checking this over.
JohnGussey@gmail.com
twitter.com/JGussey89

I Have Awakened

03-04-2013

I'd love to have you cast Gussey. I'll be in touch.

Bump for the last few days!

I Have Awakened

03-07-2013

Last day or so to get in on this!