$300.00 Bounty to beat Team PECS.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A12MO12

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buwberry View Post
No FTV isn't boring, it's just we can't have a sponsored tourney with just us 2 or 3 top teams. we need more people to get into it. IDK what happened the first game, but Painkillar was doped up and couldn't focus and Annie was having a seizure every time she pressed q outta range resulting in no q's sometimes. Fixed now though, but i felt like I played like **** that entire round.
It's ironic that painkillar was playing bad due to..... painkillers (see what i did there? I laughed lol) but that's fair enough. I don't speak for my team but personally a victory has no value unless both teams are at full strength.

I do agree with you on the first point though. We do need more competition, it's basically PECS, FTV, and Cheese Enema right now. I do feel this is a step in the right direction in order to achieve this. Posting on reddit is a good idea, it will draw out those confident SR players thinking "It's just dominion". Adding the bounty is a great bait, if you make the post sound very arrogant I am confident this will add fuel to the fire and push the new teams to actually spend the time and learn the meta and watch trends that occur in the tournaments that have already occurred.

It is kind of sad though some of these new teams can be beat by trolling (by that I mean we don't play seriously at all and pick under powered champions). Last tourny Sauron went AD thresh bot and dominated a new team.This just reinforces the fact that the new teams don't put in the effort. It would be nice to face some tough matches on the way to the finals. I can't say Cheese is easy to beat, all our games are close and I respect the skill of their players but we seem to be coming out on top consistently.

To end it off I really do want to see actual sponsors for these tournaments besides Riot. Not only will this provide much needed motivation for teams but will also increase the quality of the competition. It's exactly like economics where if you have a company running a monopoly the quality will never improve. If you add competitors the monopoly company will be forced to improve their product/services. It's not a perfect example since PECs is a very well coordinated team with extremely good mechanical skills but you should see what I'm getting at. As someone who has been part of this since nearly the beginning it's refreshing to see someone other then feedski is trying to make this happen. You have my respect for this reason.

PS. sometimes in yoloque i refer to you as Captn Rageberry lol

Wolf Un1t

02-19-2013

Hmm where to find a team. Too bad no one on my friends list plays dominion :'(

CarnivaL

02-19-2013

Hmm.

konfetarius

02-19-2013

Does it count as beating you if I sneak in an Anivia pick in the finals? I wouldn't mind 300 greenbacks for a good night's laugh.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Just to clarify, if a new team forms and plays in the Dominion tournament and loses to you guys, do they get repeated chances to play vs pecs in future tournaments until the deadline?

Sauron

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A12MO12 View Post
Last tourny Sauron went AD thresh bot and dominated a new team.
Seems legit.

Warlord Buwberry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Yes they can have as many attempts as they want

Talith PA

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Seems legit.
Ahh yes, 8 iEdges, the Jayce build of kings.

Also, a Buwberry taunting the world is nice and all but a Captain would really sound more arrogant and worth beating.

DSpyder

02-20-2013

LtB team to carry me to prize

Nyx87

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Seems legit.
Oh god, the googly eyes on trynd made me laugh so hard