$300.00 Bounty to beat Team PECS.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sakyee

02-19-2013

Me and a few friends are trying to make a dominion teams, are there any tips you can give us for getting started? Thanks!

EDIT: he answered this on the other threads, Thanks!

Warlord Buwberry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Feedski is already making a rededit thread for me

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFerric View Post
You guys gotta make a reddit thread, and make sure to sound wayyyyyyy too cocky in it.
Will be posting it on DD and Reddit tomorrow.

Waii Nosferatu

02-19-2013

I have to say, I really appreciate how you guys go out of your way and even dig into your own pockets for the sake of growing this community. You all deserve a high fking five.

A Slime Appears

02-19-2013

300 out of your own pocket? Ballin' outta control.

inFe eD

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
BRB smurfing.
I know a guy who knows a guy who'd be interested in joining up!

A12MO12

02-19-2013

lol gg.
To be honest, I don't care about the bounty, I just want my team to come out on top at least one tourny. Last time we finally found an effective strategy but it didn't work out fully. I still need to refine it a bit more. Last week was the first time we won game 1 and I don't remember the last time PECs lost by over 400 points. i might be reading too much into it but I do feel FTV is getting better after every match. I do recognize that facing the same opponents every week is boring but at the very least we are getting better, soon we will come out on top.

To all the new teams willing to take on this challenge, i wish you luck. You will certainly need it if you face FTV on the way to the finals.

weezcake

02-19-2013

Post it on the SR forums. Dom is no skill anyways, right?

Warlord Buwberry

02-19-2013

No FTV isn't boring, it's just we can't have a sponsored tourney with just us 2 or 3 top teams. we need more people to get into it. IDK what happened the first game, but Painkillar was doped up and couldn't focus and Annie was having a seizure every time she pressed q outta range resulting in no q's sometimes. Fixed now though, but i felt like I played like **** that entire round.

Painkillar

02-19-2013

by "doped up" you mean "handsome trooper that came onto the battlefield with his heart spasming, a broken foot, and coming off of morphine from said foot breakage; to play for his comerades only to lead them to glory." then yes, i was proudly "doped up."