new ranking system sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

runescape272

02-19-2013

im really good player over all but i tend to get super bad teams every time.. im mean i cant even rank up and when i do i fall back down a rank right away .. i mean really im going stop playing this ****.. how am i suppost to rank up with people rage quitting and trolling all day... their needs to be a new patch for the system to make it easy to join with ppl your skill level more than join with ppl who are going to feed and quit half way through.... i thought rank was to prove your skill not die a billion times

jester82

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

lol woot another, "I was place in bronze but actually a plat player and I cant carry myself out because my team is so bad".

1 simple questions : How fast do you get 100 cs in avg ? 25-30 mins ?

ROKAF JE

02-19-2013

runescape272: im really good player
runescape272
runescape

I see the problem here.

Also, your main...
Games: 85
K: 5/game
D: 4.8/game
A: 11.6/game
CS: 111.4/game

You never farm on your main (Lux), and really you shouldn't be close enough to use DFG. Almost ever.
And clarity...

Switch to Barrier, Clairvoyance, Heal, Exhaust, Teleport etc (Lux doesn't need Clarity or Ignite) so it is more beneficial to take something that scales better into lategame / a utility spell.

Legit advice for you:
Stop building DFG
Start building Rabadons
Stop building Morello's (unless fighting Mundo/Healers etc.. even then, meh)
Start building Chalice
Stop not farming minions
Start farming minions

Try all of the above, see how much better you do.

SingularPoint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by runescape272 View Post
im really good player over all but i tend to get super bad teams every time
Ha.

DrAliciaDestiny

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKAF JE View Post
runescape272: im really good player
runescape272
runescape

I see the problem here.

Also, your main...
Games: 85
K: 5/game
D: 4.8/game
A: 11.6/game
CS: 111.4/game

You never farm on your main (Lux), and really you shouldn't be close enough to use DFG. Almost ever.
And clarity...

Switch to Barrier, Clairvoyance, Heal, Exhaust, Teleport etc (Lux doesn't need Clarity or Ignite) so it is more beneficial to take something that scales better into lategame / a utility spell.

Legit advice for you:
Stop building DFG
Start building Rabadons
Stop building Morello's (unless fighting Mundo/Healers etc.. even then, meh)
Start building Chalice
Stop not farming minions
Start farming minions
ditto

ROKAF JE

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Taran View Post
ditto
Thanks pal

runescape272

02-21-2013

ok my cs tend to be low but thats becuz i tend to juggle with lux when im mid if i get solid team having two jugglers is great.. but when i dont have solid team i do it more offen becuz bot or top is dieing or just cant keep up... if i was to just stay mid cs would go up super fast... reason for clairty is so i dont have to get blue buff all the time and helps me juggle more offen... and heal juggler mp as well when we are ganking... i gotr bind for exaust and my ult for ignite so its not like want to carry clarity its just for back up when my team is dieing in team fight becuz of lost mana... sure you look at my score theirs reason for all that.. just i neeed a team and i wouldnt have to worry about helping bot or top as much..

Ajakks

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by runescape272 View Post
ok my cs tend to be low but thats becuz i tend to juggle with lux when im mid....
ummm... dont do that.

AsX Dominate

02-21-2013

Why am i getting stuck with bronze people. im in silver 5 but i dont think i have versed a silver person in ages. i keep checking all the peoples tiers and most of them are bronze 2-5. i get like 7 LP a game at most and i win like 3 then when i lose it takes away 20 points how am i meant to rank up??

Capt Carmine

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsX Dominate View Post
Why am i getting stuck with bronze people. im in silver 5 but i dont think i have versed a silver person in ages. i keep checking all the peoples tiers and most of them are bronze 2-5. i get like 7 LP a game at most and i win like 3 then when i lose it takes away 20 points how am i meant to rank up??
Your actually at the MMR of a bronze player, so you have to win alot of games to work your way back to the MMR of a silver player once you do that, you will start getting more LP per win than per lose, and you can start moving up.

and the system plays you against people of the same mmr not rank thats why your playing bronze plays, but good luck working your way back up, i know it feels hard with the way lp works but as long as you win more than you lose you will go up