@Morello Please don't let this Darius nerf hit live. My reasoning inside.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omegam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Honestly I dont care about this change to his ult either way, its not that HUGE of a nerf to it. just means you have to play a bit smarter.. Besides I bought him, and he was the first thing I used my refund on, I just couldnt like him. it made me feel like just owning him hurt my soul. Nothing against those of you who like him and all, just not my champ. I do find it funny though about all the QQ about this change. I would love to see how this affects the players in their rankings though. Honestly think of it this way, it could be worse, they could just make it have 2 charges after its first use, something like how fioras dash works... then you really would be screwed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

masterdragon481

02-20-2013

This Darius nerf is a nerf the exact same way Riven was nerfed, its to prevent snowballing in lane. Now, his ultimate will be on cooldown if he gets a kill in lane, so its not instant GG for the opponent. Riven's ultimate cooldown was increased at earlier levels for this exact same reason. This will not affect Darius's ability to penta kill, because honestly, if you don't get the consecutive kills in a small period of time, its more likely that your opponents will have evaded you.