@Morello Please don't let this Darius nerf hit live. My reasoning inside.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GiottoXIII

02-20-2013

haven't heard of it but would be cool

VitaminBeer

02-20-2013

He needed the Nerf, his damage potential is way too high

VitaminBeer

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
Darius has gotten a nerf, and now I want this to be a good example. I want to watch as his scrub level soloque winrate doesnt drop a lick and his platinum score plummets. I want to watch them cry and try to deny that its them who sucks even after a nerf
You always come out in support of the d, do you really like Darius?

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminBeer View Post
You always come out in support of the d, do you really like Darius?
excellent workhorse is excellent. Put darius to work reminding people of how pitiful you can still be by not understanding the basics of this game. I didnt really like playing him much but that doesnt mean he needs to get destroyed by crying noobs. Darius gets nerfed, whats next? annie stun too OP now she can only slow, gragas becomes a squishy, irelia now takes double damge from everything, sona is now literally a minion because she won her lane 1 time too many, alistar now has his s2 movespeed back! Where will it stop? How much does riot have to give people before they take the time to learn how to play instead of crying because their easy counterpick cheatsheet failed them.

P1lgr1m

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
excellent workhorse is excellent. Put darius to work reminding people of how pitiful you can still be by not understanding the basics of this game. I didnt really like playing him much but that doesnt mean he needs to get destroyed by crying noobs. Darius gets nerfed, whats next? annie stun too OP now she can only slow, gragas becomes a squishy, irelia now takes double damge from everything, sona is now literally a minion because she won her lane 1 time too many, alistar now has his s2 movespeed back! Where will it stop? How much does riot have to give people before they take the time to learn how to play instead of crying because their easy counterpick cheatsheet failed them.
translation "i think i'm better than everyone and i know how to balance a game better than riot"

Technician Tim

02-20-2013

i agree with OP, but most of this forum is **** noobs at bronze 7, hence all the downvotes

yeah darius is done for a while

MrFisterRoboto

02-20-2013

I will say that I'm happy Darius won't have his ult back after you've been killed with it in lane for a while. Laning against him I tend to be way over-cautious because I know his ult is pretty much always up. Now if you see him use it you have an opening to get some good harass in.

No offense to Darius supporters, but I think this change is a good one.

Thief of Space

02-20-2013

It still refreshes if you kill someone in the 12 second window after your first kill with ultimate, all it does it just extend the cooldown by 12 seconds if you miss.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyL1ttl3Pwny View Post
translation "i think i'm better than everyone and i know how to balance a game better than riot"
Where did you get all that from? I mean its obvious I'm the best thing since salisbury and toast but I actually usually support most RIOT decisions simply because theyre either interesting or don't really make a huge difference or the difference is something I can live with. There are some awkward changes like the one done to ahri but whatever.

Kholdstare13

02-20-2013

If you just forced a 4v5, WHY is that a disadvantage for you? You already won the fight by ganking, your team can do damage while you focus on being a great soak/bruiser. You shouldn't be taking kills from your cary in a one-sided teamfight (advantage you) ANYWAY. This Darius buff just stopped you from being a baddie and let your team win the game. GG.