@Morello Please don't let this Darius nerf hit live. My reasoning inside.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiftless

02-19-2013

I think they should buff scrubs and QQers skill level it's a little too low atm

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharesized View Post
I think they should buff scrubs and QQers skill level it's a little too low atm
Impossible; they'd need to reprogram a few million people to have IQs higher than 30.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

so ur saying a champion who deals true damage should always be able to have their ult up 100% of the time? that's bs the changes are logical and fine 12 seconds is enough time for an average team fight clean up and darius is currently one of the fastest junglers in the league.

Gimpyloser

02-19-2013

Darius is a good champion and I don't expect this nerf to hurt him very much. He will still be able to massively cleanup in a teamfight.

OmeQuicksilver

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodySpearz View Post
his ult is about 40-50% of his damage
So you mean....he may actually have to BUILD for damage rather then being a super tank and having the half a brain required to use his ult when he see's someone low on health to be useful in a fight?

Lordy I hope noone else gets the idea to build damage items on other champs that could make them insane...

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmeQuicksilver View Post
So you mean....he may actually have to BUILD for damage rather then being a super tank and having the half a brain required to use his ult when he see's someone low on health to be useful in a fight?

Lordy I hope noone else gets the idea to build damage items on other champs that could make them insane...
darius is not and will probably never be a tank no matter how much damage he can eat. Even if he builds damage he is not terribly useful in a fight. In fact, building defense was the only way he could. Now he will be a complete waste of time unlike before when he could at least make bad players feel bad about themselves

GiottoXIII

02-20-2013

cereal i thought u hated darius QQ? wont this make the qqer's shut up oh wait they'll never shut up cause i'll still pentadunk teams huehuehuehue

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiottoXIII View Post
cereal i thought u hated darius QQ? wont this make the qqer's shut up oh wait they'll never shut up cause i'll still pentadunk teams huehuehuehue
Darius has gotten a nerf, and now I want this to be a good example. I want to watch as his scrub level soloque winrate doesnt drop a lick and his platinum score plummets. I want to watch them cry and try to deny that its them who sucks even after a nerf

GiottoXIII

02-20-2013

they're in low elo for a reason cereal.... they'll never understand XD

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiottoXIII View Post
they're in low elo for a reason cereal.... they'll never understand XD
speaking of which I heard theres a way to win a bunch of IP somehow by winning some ranked contest???