Going against Caitlyn, how to play against her?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gulotaak

02-21-2013

I use caitlyn alot so I know how it feels. When ive laned vs caitlyn and im doing support i take either taric/blitzcrank(gap closer) minus his mana cost if you land it shes as good as dead or chunked. Also reccommend Soraka shes underplayed and can give the adc a VERY high sustain time in lane.

Bad Player

02-21-2013

I like to use Sivir against Cait.

Shield the traps, and since she can't move while she's using her Q, you can shield it and hit her with your Q twice.

crazylff

02-25-2013

play super aggressive , i beat a lot caitlyn by playing ashe , graves . she's very bad in 1 vs 1 fight ,
about ashe , if she go in harass just move back and let her eat W + auto attack , ur W can counter push her very well too , lv6 just go all aggressive and dont save your arrow if you have chance to kill her .

about graves , pick support with stun taric leona is best .

Etherimp

02-25-2013

Sivir + Soraka = Caitlyn is useless. All of her abilities are blocked by spell shield and Sivir out pokes, out pushes, out farms her.. Soraka gives Sivir infinite sustain.

While "all in" lanes are POSSIBLY good against Cait, a good Caitlyn+Taric/Alistar can usually neutralize any kill potential you have.. IE - if Leona lands a stun, Taric/Alistar stuns your ADC (Graves, Draven, whoever), and when Caitlyn is free to move she E's away and pokes. Since Leona has no sustain and Taric does, Caitlyn gets healed back up while Draven/Leona have to kill or they end up getting zoned eventually.

Sona + Caitlyn is slightly less annoying, as Sona doesn't have a stun..But they have MORE poke and good sustain. Against this combo, an "all in" combo would work. (Taric/Leona/Blitz/Ali + Graves/Draven/Tristana/Ezreal)

As said.. She's not a good brawler, but when combined with the right support she's very difficult to deal with. Sivir+Soraka have solutions to all of the problems any Cait combo can possibly present.