264 lasers - De Lux montage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigBaR0n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethri View Post
When you were showing the ARAM matches I started to think Lux was at a shooting gallery going *pew pew pew* with her lasers.
Lux is the best on ARAM :3

BigBaR0n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPyrophore View Post
Ye Olde Ion Beam Cannon is a firin' her LAZORRRR again.
Ya better watch out, it's highly unstable and firing a bolt every 24 seconds.

BigBaR0n

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPyrophore View Post
Yep, gatling-lazer Luxes are mobilizing.
That reminds me of the weapon in Fallout 3. It's like a minigun but a laser gattling gun.

Eugenides

02-26-2013

THlS. THlS IS WHAT MONTAGES SHOULD BE LlKE.

BigBaR0n

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugenides View Post
THlS. THlS IS WHAT MONTAGES SHOULD BE LlKE.
Thanks

Yma Sumac

02-26-2013

law would be proud

BigBaR0n

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yma Sumac View Post
law would be proud
Is 'law' a LoL player or someone you're referring to?

BigBaR0n

02-26-2013

Does everybody hate me now?

Mystic Blue Fox

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaR0n View Post
Does everybody hate me now?
No, but your gonna turn a good thing sour by constantly bumping yourself on the forums.

Letting it float on Youtube is what's supposed to give it views. Not constant forum bashing. Just tag your video appropriately and let Youtube do it's thing.

BigBaR0n

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Blue Fox View Post
No, but your gonna turn a good thing sour by constantly bumping yourself on the forums.

Letting it float on Youtube is what's supposed to give it views. Not constant forum bashing. Just tag your video appropriately and let Youtube do it's thing.
Hey, by bumping I might allow someone to see it who hasn't seen it yet. The video may make them happy then not want to commit suicide. You never know....
I may have saved a life already. YouTube says 60% of the views are from YouTube, only about 40% from here. I'm going to be bumping it for one more day then I'm going to stop because I'm going on holiday for a month. After that month I won't bump anymore either. For now I'd just like to help my video. Then when it has more views it will get more views faster and easier.