Ranked really needs to be looked into.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fruitdrànk

02-19-2013

I know I am only a Bronze II tier player based on my stats, however I feel I have some valid points to make. First off, when I queue ranked, and people intentionally troll or feed or just do god awful, I am losing points. And I am more so sick and tired of losing when I try to help them out and offer advice in hopes of securing a victory and I am met with reactions like "STFU N00B I KNOW HOW TO PLAY BROLAF, YOU ****ING SUCK." Also, when queuing in and at champion select, people will call their roles and if they don't get it, they will screw over the whole team 1.) forcing you to play a loss or 2.) take a -3 point penalty to dodge. There needs to a system implemented that if 3 or more players vote to kick a player he is removed from the queue, no points deducted on him or fellow team mates, and added to everyone's ignore list. It needs to have a minimum of 3 votes so that duo queues cannot counter act the system.

Also I feel the tribunal needs to be more swift and more severe for repeated offenses to ranked play. And matchmaking for team mates should also take into account the honor initiative focusing more so on Teamwork scores than helpful or friendly. This way the more teamwork and the more you are honored by previous team mates the better your chances at getting paired with a higher quality of player attitude.

This system has holes and is not perfect, but i really feel it should be considered. Also, I highly recommend more experienced players provide their input.

Hal Frank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Bump! 100% agreed

Cavo

02-19-2013

There are trolls at every level of play, although the frequency at which you have to deal with them decreases the higher you get. They won't go away completely. Agreed that something should be done about trolls in champion select, but that's a much more difficult problem to solve as it could be abused horribly. As for the teamwork/friendly/helpful,,,people stopped bothering with it after the first week or so it came out, I don't even remember it exists until after I leave the end-game screen. It's not a very good indicator of anything. After all, I see more ******bags with an honorable opponent ribbon than without.