Support player looking for ADC to duo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupperFood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Hi there, I am a support player looking for an ADC to duo. I can play many types of support depending on what you and the team needs. I am a team player, so I usually play with the team and do what the team needs me to do. I am looking for someone that is Gold III+ ADC ( The higher it is, the better it gets ). Hopefully we can team up and raise ELO together while having fun!

I would really prefer someone that has a voice communication software that we can communicate (Example: Skype, vent, Teamspeak, etc)

Anyways, my in game name is SupperFood and have a good day!

TR: DL: I AM LOOKING FOR GOLD III+ ADC PLAYER. PEOPLE THAT ARE LOWER THAN THAT, I AM SORRY

SupperFood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

bump

stunkcuf

02-28-2013

add me stunkcuf i use skype also

SupperFood

02-28-2013

U are not in my requirement
Bump

SupperFood

02-28-2013

bump

Randcold

02-28-2013

i would like to duo with you but i dont use skype or any of that so meh

SupperFood

02-28-2013

bump

SupperFood

03-03-2013

bump

SupperFood

03-04-2013

bump

SupperFood

03-05-2013

bump