So apparently I have a terrific attitude, and am one of the most positive LoL players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genericke

Senior Member

02-25-2013

I'm so worried for our community.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Slime Appears

Senior Member

02-25-2013

I'm guessing you didn't start spamming Kass despite no nerf yet then.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genericke

Senior Member

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
I'm guessing you didn't start spamming Kass despite no nerf yet then.
I played a single game with him, stomped, felt dirty and stopped.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

Senior Member

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericke View Post
I played a single game with him, stomped, felt dirty and stopped.
Honored.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

Senior Member

02-26-2013

I got put on the mailer back in January for some "outstanding member of the community" reward.

Moral of the story: troll game and forum for years and get stuff!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaIfhearted

Senior Member

02-26-2013

I usually receive the largest amounts of honor after I rage.

So remember, kids.
Trolling and excessive raging is the key to being an upstanding member of the League of Legends community.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genericke

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
I usually receive the largest amounts of honor after I rage.

So remember, kids.
Trolling and excessive raging is the key to being an upstanding member of the League of Legends community.
And here I thought I was doing the right thing by simply screaming all of my rage at the computer, instead of typing it.

The only people who notice that are my roommates. I wonder how many new swear words I've taught them since playing league.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koravel

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericke View Post
And here I thought I was doing the right thing by simply screaming all of my rage at the computer, instead of typing it.

The only people who notice that are my roommates. I wonder how many new swear words I've taught them since playing league.
Ha. I feel you there. If its Kass on the other team though, it's more of a "Oh god here we go again."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malah

Senior Member

02-26-2013

That reminds me, I need to email Riot to ask them to reset my honor again. It's starting to pile up thanks to people who can't tell the difference between compliments and sarcasm.