Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot plz read: Quinn and valor rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MEBACHI

02-19-2013

Ok, so I have been browsing the web lately, searching for when Quinn and Valor will be released; as well as how to play the dynamic duo. This thread is just for the redesign of Quinn and Valor, I have no idea when they will be released. So during my search, I came across one of @BestBilbo's threads. His thread talked about how he is disappointed that Valor is just a particle in the Quinn and Valor duo, meaning Valor can be replaced with anything or anybody. He says that he was really hoping that Quinn and Valor would be a sort of "Beast-Master" champion, like Tibbers and Annie, where the pet has it's own health bar, and can be controlled by the champion. He says he asked his friend to work on a redesign of Quinn and Valor to make this champion a more "Beast-Master" champion, and I agree 100%. You can check out @BestBilbo's post and his friends rework right here:

Post: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3128997

Rework: http://lolredesigns.blogspot.com/2013/02/champion-redesign-quinn-and-valor.html

NOTE: I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THE WORK DONE IN THIS REWORK, GIVE ALL CREDIT TO @BestBilbo AND HIS FRIEND, I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP OUT A FELLOW SUMMONER BY REPOSTING HIS WORK TO TRY TO GET IT THROUGH TO RIOT.

RadiantPyrophore

02-19-2013

Go away. Champion not even released yet and wants a rework. Asshat.

Try designing a new champion instead, this one is perfectly fine until proven otherwise.

MEBACHI

02-20-2013

Quote:
RadiantPyrophore:
Go away. Champion not even released yet and wants a rework. Asshat.

Try designing a new champion instead, this one is perfectly fine until proven otherwise.

Actually thank you, though you use harsh vocabulary you are absolutely right, I even find my post annoying; having Quinn and Valor haven't even come out yet! I will indeed try to make a new champion