Riot plz read: Quinn and valor rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MEBACHI

02-19-2013

Ok, so I have been browsing the web lately, searching for when Quinn and Valor will be released; as well as how to play the dynamic duo. This thread is just for the redesign of Quinn and Valor, I have no idea when they will be released. So during my search, I came across one of @BestBilbo's threads. His thread talked about how he is disappointed that Valor is just a particle in the Quinn and Valor duo, meaning Valor can be replaced with anything or anybody. He says that he was really hoping that Quinn and Valor would be a sort of "Beast-Master" champion, like Tibbers and Annie, where the pet has it's own health bar, and can be controlled by the champion. He says he asked his friend to work on a redesign of Quinn and Valor to make this champion a more "Beast-Master" champion, and I agree 100%. You can check out @BestBilbo's post and his friends rework right here:

Post: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3128997

Rework: http://lolredesigns.blogspot.com/201...and-valor.html

NOTE: I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THE WORK DONE IN THIS REWORK, GIVE ALL CREDIT TO @BestBilbo AND HIS FRIEND, I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP OUT A FELLOW SUMMONER BY REPOSTING HIS WORK TO TRY TO GET IT THROUGH TO RIOT.

RadiantPyrophore

02-19-2013

Go away. Champion not even released yet and wants a rework. Asshat.

Try designing a new champion instead, this one is perfectly fine until proven otherwise.

MEBACHI

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPyrophore View Post
Go away. Champion not even released yet and wants a rework. Asshat.

Try designing a new champion instead, this one is perfectly fine until proven otherwise.

Actually thank you, though you use harsh vocabulary you are absolutely right, I even find my post annoying; having Quinn and Valor haven't even come out yet! I will indeed try to make a new champion