MSVCP100D.dll missing problems!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soupvendor

02-19-2013

Hello, I'm having a problem where whenever I open the game I get this message saying it's missing, says to reinstall, then it opens the game anyways and works just fine usually. Except what just happened, I have no clue, my game froze in-game and crashed, so I tried to reconnect and now it won't let me. The league symbol pops up then nothing. The reconnect button is just there and does nothing. I go into my control panel and try and close it and it won't close. Nothing I do can close it. It's taking up 1.2 million KB of memory. What the hell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

twitcheys

02-19-2013

So this is a .dll issue or is this the game taking up too much memory for your computer to handle? If the .dll is missing go on google and search up the missing .dll and download it. then put it into your league of legends folder and than try running it. if this is where its taking up too much memory try clearing up your cache and some of your useless things on yourcomputer and deleting all your league of legends folders and reinstalling it. Hope I could be of some assistance good luck!
-Twitch