League of Legends Not Opening After Champion Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NKL2K2

02-19-2013

Since the last patch I have been having trouble opening my LoL. First, after clicking the main Play button, the login screen would no open. I have fixed this by re-patching. Now that I can actually login, when ever I start a game, champion select works as normal, I chose my champion, then when the game goes to load, it minimizes, and leave a tab at the bottom, which when opens says "Game still in progress" I have search the forums for answers to this and have found threads with the same problem. I have tried disabling my firewall & antivirus. I have re-patched, and repaired, but this problem is still happening.

The only thing left to do is a complete reinstall of LoL, but as this game is a huge to download, I would prefer to find a way to fix this problem.

NKL2K2

02-19-2013

Also, I have only been trying in custom games as not to disturb other players matches.

Sam Tarly

02-19-2013

Add to my thread. There's a handful of others having this problem -.-

thedushn

04-30-2013

same problem here,i was playing a game and it bugged out so i went to task manager to end it.when i wanted to reconnect the was a new patch about 10 mb.the game was lost and i tried an other one but i couldnt start.after champion select it just went to game still in progress without the reconnect button.after i reloged i tried to reconnect but it was still the same the league logo popped up and then disappeared and then it was game still in progress.Riot help