Tryndamere Hard Carry (Video Guide)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whiplash

10-30-2009

Hey guys this is my first attempt at a video guide. It is a full match uncut just speeded up in slow parts. Let me know what ya think.

http://whiplashlol.blip.tv/file/2790586/

If you guys like this and don't catch everything in the video feel free to ask and I can help ya out.

Im working on rediting the video a bit, a few things that people said they didn't like. I am also re uploading it in hd 720p.

Stumpster

Adjudicator

10-30-2009

I like it, but I do have a couple criticisms:

1. The font was awful, difficult to read and (after about the halfway mark) got really transparent, which made it even more difficult to read.

2. Would've been more helpful if the game was even close. The opposing team seemed pretty lackluster (Alistar solo against you, and even after he dies a couple times they don't even try to organize a gank, their Trynd sitting under your tower trying to fight you when he looks about 5 levels lower, their Amumu using his ultimate to try to get away from a gank only to turn around and fight 3v1, etc.)

Whiplash

10-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumpster View Post
I like it, but I do have a couple criticisms:

1. The font was awful, difficult to read and (after about the halfway mark) got really transparent, which made it even more difficult to read.

2. Would've been more helpful if the game was even close. The opposing team seemed pretty lackluster (Alistar solo against you, and even after he dies a couple times they don't even try to organize a gank, their Trynd sitting under your tower trying to fight you when he looks about 5 levels lower, their Amumu using his ultimate to try to get away from a gank only to turn around and fight 3v1, etc.)
Yea the game was pretty one sided, I was just showcasing what the build can do once you get rolling. Thanks for letting me know about the font, I didn't take into account for the quality loss after I compressed the video.

The other team wasn't that great I agree, but if you get some kills early or get farmed fairly early this will happen anyways. Currently Tryndamere has alot of counters (Anyone with a stun, silence or fear can completly disable you if they time their skills correctly.) that can just shut him down. You need to have a competent team with some forms of cc or anti cc (I.E. Morgana or Judi shield is really dirty with this build).

Anyways thanks for the input my friend it is greatly appreciated.

false idol

10-31-2009

generally pretty solid, i've been looking for a good tryndamere build. currently I like to half tank myself out, because undying rage with the regen from warmogs+force of nature is crazy hard to take down. After that I go Atma's, Infinity and Cleaver if I have time, but I don't usually get much further than the Atma's. Its not a great build ergo why I am searching for a new one so I just had a couple questions?

Why did you take Malady? it seems like you would have been better off with Stark's or Executioners

Also, what do you do with the avarice blades if you have the chance to sell them?

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2009

I tried to watch it, but the music and font were pretty hard to chew.

Whiplash

10-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by false idol View Post
generally pretty solid, i've been looking for a good tryndamere build. currently I like to half tank myself out, because undying rage with the regen from warmogs+force of nature is crazy hard to take down. After that I go Atma's, Infinity and Cleaver if I have time, but I don't usually get much further than the Atma's. Its not a great build ergo why I am searching for a new one so I just had a couple questions?

Why did you take Malady? it seems like you would have been better off with Stark's or Executioners

Also, what do you do with the avarice blades if you have the chance to sell them?
Well the malody is fairly cheap has 15% lifesteal, 40% attk speed, and its unique passive is pretty awesome (Everytime you hit the target you do more dmg, which also happens with the black cleaver due to the armor pen on each attack).

Executioners is nice if they have healing, which they didn't have so it wasn't needed. But its a definate must if your fighting a soraka or some other healer.

If the game lasts long enough to sell the avarice blades I'll usually pick up a bloodthirster, the dmg and lifesteal is insane with if you have all the items in the build already. People really don't like it if you are running around with 40% life steal and you hit people for 900-1200 crits. If i sell my avarice blades i usually run around with the crit attack speed pots on at all times to make up for my crit loss. For the 2nd avarice blade hmmm havent had a game last that long, but it would really depend on what the other team has to be honest.

Anniie

11-01-2009

Nice job with the video, but the font is pretty bad. And I say this about every LoL video, but I had to mute it due to the music.

Also, I think you could've done better laning vs Alistar. Maybe you played too risky with the bloodlust heals, but come on, it's Alistar. How did you die twice

thegamenet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-01-2009

hey whiplash,

I'd like to include this in the video section on www.thelolwiki.com - would you be cool with that? Also, do you have it uploaded to youtube by chance (it is easier to add it in the wiki that way - plus it gives your account clicks and credit).

Cheers!

Whiplash

11-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamenet View Post
hey whiplash,

I'd like to include this in the video section on www.thelolwiki.com - would you be cool with that? Also, do you have it uploaded to youtube by chance (it is easier to add it in the wiki that way - plus it gives your account clicks and credit).

Cheers!
Yea you can put my video on the site, I am gonna get the video uploaded in better playback quality tho. I'll get you a link asap.

plasmatorture

11-01-2009

Awful music, "stragedy", awful font, and mistakes galore (stupid deaths to Alistar, almost dieing to Lizard, etc.). Plus it was one sided. Your build and such might be good but it comes off very sloppily here.