Fps drops

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jetpotion

02-19-2013

Why does fps drop at the start of the game(Every game)And random fps drops later in the game.I have followed all of the steps but It didnt work.
My computer specs are:
windows 7 ultimate 32 bit
Pentuim(R) dual core 2.6ghz
1 gig of ram
g45/43 chipset graphics card(Directx11)

I also have attached my r3d,Dxdiag and running process file.Please help it ruining my ranked games.Any help is appreciated.
Ps my old computer with crappier system did not had this problem.This only occurred when I got this new computer

jetpotion

02-19-2013

Bump

jetpotion

02-19-2013

Bump.

jetpotion

02-21-2013

Bump because gamebooster aint helping

Rorzchak

02-21-2013

Bump

jetpotion

02-23-2013

Bump

BlobPower

02-23-2013

Does it help to shut down the client while playing? I mean all 3 processes or how many there are nowadays.

Does it help to disable all sounds? (not mute, disable)

I haven't played LoL in weeks, because the performance requirements just got bigger and bigger from patch to patch, so my informations might be outdated:

If the game is still reading from HDD all the time to play sounds, and the client is still doing whatever while playing, and your windows is moving stuff around between RAM and HDD to compensate the missing 500MB-1GB RAM, that's a bad combination. But this doesn't mean that your lack of RAM is the problem, it might be just one problem, especially if you see people with 8 GB and similar issues.

PS: If shutting down the client helps, also try to suspend it. It doesn't work as well as shutting down, but a suspended client can be resumed, meaning you can report people and stuff:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1086230
(if shutting down the client doesn't do anything, suspend won't help either)

jetpotion

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlobPower View Post
Does it help to shut down the client while playing? I mean all 3 processes or how many there are nowadays.

Does it help to disable all sounds? (not mute, disable)

I haven't played LoL in weeks, because the performance requirements just got bigger and bigger from patch to patch, so my informations might be outdated:

If the game is still reading from HDD all the time to play sounds, and the client is still doing whatever while playing, and your windows is moving stuff around between RAM and HDD to compensate the missing 500MB-1GB RAM, that's a bad combination. But this doesn't mean that your lack of RAM is the problem, it might be just one problem, especially if you see people with 8 GB and similar issues.

PS: If shutting down the client helps, also try to suspend it. It doesn't work as well as shutting down, but a suspended client can be resumed, meaning you can report people and stuff:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1086230
(if shutting down the client doesn't do anything, suspend won't help either)
Removing the sound help my fps by 3 but I still getting fps drops at the beginning despite disabling.

jetpotion

02-24-2013

Bump please help

jetpotion

03-07-2013

Bump @@