Alien Kha'zix and Predator Rengar Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackr1ver

02-19-2013

Kha'zix and Rengar only have one skin.
Kha'zix and Rengar are fierce hunters, thus the nest egg quest for them both.
Add rumble as the marine with a flamethrower skin and you have three skins that all play together nicely. (Or robot thing from aliens first movie)

Would copyright issues develop?

PacoSDF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Actually headhunter rengar skin is the predator skin

kojima33

02-19-2013

I like the idea of Alien Kha'zix id definitely buy it

Dark Kuno

02-20-2013

Yi already has the predator skin

I2enegacIe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

I agree Rengars skin is already the predator one....alien khazix is a MUST though and i like the rumble idea

Dark Kuno

02-20-2013

How about a MF skin that has a mini-gun instead of the dual pistols.

Would love to see her her ult and hear the sound of a mini gun spinning on full fire mode

Can also use the sound when her W is active

GiottoXIII

02-20-2013

1 word copyright although there is somethig awfully close

Spexray

02-20-2013

I'm pretty sure that regular Kha'Zix looks exactly like an Alien and Headhunter Rengar is clearly supposed to be a Predator. Their rivalry is a tribute to that mediocre mash-up flick.

Troy242621

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spexray View Post
I'm pretty sure that regular Kha'Zix looks exactly like an Alien and Headhunter Rengar is clearly supposed to be a Predator. Their rivalry is a tribute to that mediocre mash-up flick.
Too bad Rengar couldn't hunt his way out of a paper back >_>. He makes a good cleanup crew but as far as ambushing people like he's depicted to do, he simply can't well. At least not compared to his competition. Absolutely awful jungler. Wish that weren't the case,...

microslither

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy242621 View Post
Too bad Rengar couldn't hunt his way out of a paper back >_>. He makes a good cleanup crew but as far as ambushing people like he's depicted to do, he simply can't well. At least not compared to his competition. Absolutely awful jungler. Wish that weren't the case,...
Are you crazy? Rengar performs excellently throughout the entire game! Rengar may be a "clean-up crew" but he's also an initiator, Kha can be seen as a "clean-up crew" as well. With Rengar's devastating burst combo, he makes for a great jungler and he can constantly heal himself and do large amounts of damage to monsters/minions and his clear time is fantastic after about one complete run through the jungle. The key to an extremely successful jungle Rengar is knowing when and how to counter jungle. Rengar, in my opinion, is the better of the two rivals. Anyways, the Kha Alien skin sounds cool although it may never happen due to the close relationship between Classic Kha and an Alien already. Riot needs to stop making older champ skins and get on with making newer champ skins!