Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is There A Thread That Documents Every Change To PBE?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chewy0914

02-19-2013

Is There A Thread That Documents Every Change To PBE?

Wards win games

02-19-2013

Unfortunately no, but thank you for taking the time to read through posts before making your own! This is actually a pretty common question.

Major changes and updates are usually detailed, but not in a centralized location. Many users find the updates from surrenderat20.net to be the most reliable for the beta environment, and they usually update their site page before the patch even comes online.

Where I also see a benefit in a centralized location, then many champion selections would be much more minimal.

Basically, they want ALL features of the PBE tested, even interactions with champions who haven't been changed, as changing how a certain spell type interacts could bug a champion that didn't receive a direct nerf, buff, or alteration.

tl:dr http://www.Surrenderat20.net

namora

02-19-2013

Quote:
XenGaming:
Unfortunately no, but thank you for taking the time to read through posts before making your own! This is actually a pretty common question.

Major changes and updates are usually detailed, but not in a centralized location. Many users find the updates from surrenderat20.net to be the most reliable for the beta environment, and they usually update their site page before the patch even comes online.

Where I also see a benefit in a centralized location, then many champion selections would be much more minimal.

Basically, they want ALL features of the PBE tested, even interactions with champions who haven't been changed, as changing how a certain spell type interacts could bug a champion that didn't receive a direct nerf, buff, or alteration.

tl:dr http://www.Surrenderat20.net

Xen...you...took the words away from my fingertips...I was going to post something like this...but then I took a nap(arrow to the knee syndrome sucks...).

~Summoner namora, of the lower case.

popboyusa

02-19-2013

ermagerd summoner namora, of the lower case posts so much.