Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Darius Nerf Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaoSasin

02-19-2013

Darius's ult's cooldown will no longer reset on kills but will be reset for 12 seconds every time he manages to kill an enemy champion with it. I just played Darius to see how much this would effect him (not all that much if you're wondering) and I thought that I should make a small thread regarding it.
I think it should be nerfed just a bit more. When he kills a champion with his ult and it resets itself for 12 seconds, the cooldown time on his ult will already start going down. So if he manages to drag out the 12 second resets as long as he can, his ult's full cooldown will already be much shorter.
I think that his ult's cooldown should only start going down after the he loses the 12 second refresh on his ult.
Any other thought on the new Darius ult? Too much of a nerf? Not enough? Just curious about other people's thoughts on this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

reallyslowloader

02-19-2013

People don't realize with this change a good Darius will get off at least 2 ults every fight. Because now your forced to use it. 12 seconds is about the same time period as the time between 2 kills equaling a double kill. I havent played him yet but when I do I'll make a full response thread.