Sick of Fiora ruining my GG's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omegam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

[QUOTE=Mysterage;34842509]GatDMG: Sorry I know better than to feed a troll. Go play Trundle some more, ass-clown.
QUOTE]

okay, so I was reading this, and I wanted to be respectful and all, but then you brought trundle into the mix, please dont compare him to a forum troll, trundle is so misunderstood. =(

I have a question, when you talk about playing with/against a fiora is this ranked or normals, if ranked, what which league are you playing in? That makes a bigger difference then some people realize. I myself see fiora's either do extremely well, or get laughed at cuz they tickle. I also only play ranked except for the occasion 3v3 here and there. when I played fiora I found I could get countered easy, didnt do bad mind you, but didnt just scare the **** out of people either.

Cereal, glad to see you are throwing out your usual wisdom. Even when I dont agree I typically respect it as you know what you are talking about in most cases. That said, I believe you could suggest a champion to counter fiora, a champion whose name starts with an A? A champion who has a charming way of just being awesome.

vtN

02-20-2013

I got as far you saying she's invulnerable, and then understood you don't know what you're talking about. She's untargettable, but she's definitely not invulnerable.

Skimming down.. 48-52% win rate generally means she isn't over powered, especially since she's een out for quite some time.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegam0 View Post

okay, so I was reading this, and I wanted to be respectful and all, but then you brought trundle into the mix, please dont compare him to a forum troll, trundle is so misunderstood. =(

I have a question, when you talk about playing with/against a fiora is this ranked or normals, if ranked, what which league are you playing in? That makes a bigger difference then some people realize. I myself see fiora's either do extremely well, or get laughed at cuz they tickle. I also only play ranked except for the occasion 3v3 here and there. when I played fiora I found I could get countered easy, didnt do bad mind you, but didnt just scare the **** out of people either.

Cereal, glad to see you are throwing out your usual wisdom. Even when I dont agree I typically respect it as you know what you are talking about in most cases. That said, I believe you could suggest a champion to counter fiora, a champion whose name starts with an A? A champion who has a charming way of just being awesome.
correct, both alistar and amumu as well as most tanks actually have built in mechanics for slowing fiora's damage and thus her "sustain" WAYYYYYYYYYYY down. Ahri counters noone but she does just fine in shutting carries down lol

omegam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
correct, both alistar and amumu as well as most tanks actually have built in mechanics for slowing fiora's damage and thus her "sustain" WAYYYYYYYYYYY down. Ahri counters noone but she does just fine in shutting carries down lol
HAHAHHA very true.

Shuggendo

02-20-2013

Fiora is far from OP, but if played well she does get very annoyingly strong (but isn't that the case of any good player?)

Her ult is crazy if you don't know how to act against it but hey... if she does it on you and you do something that makes YOU untargettable, like turning invisible, Fizz's playful, Jax's dodge or Pantheon's aegis, it literally CANCELS her ult. Speaking of Pantheon... he's like, her direct counter. He can block her full ult with aegis for some reason, and not only one of the hits, so yeah, if you hate Fiora, pick Panth :P

Oh and yeah, AoE damage can still kill her during her ult. It's extremely funny to see her die to Zigg's ult while she's not even visible.

Peligrad

02-20-2013

Fiora is not OP. Fiora is not strong. Fiora is not even viable.

Fiora is the single worst champion in the League of Legends.

if you don't think so, its because you play at the noobsauce skill level.

Fiora currently is worse than Xin was before he got his ult and passive remade... (after his nerf, not release Xin)

Just the other day we were playing and they had a jungle Fiora. We played horrible... and fed her something like 5 kills by 20 minutes...but we were like...no biggie, its Fiora.

We went to team fights and just saved a cc for her and crushed her every time...

Had it been any other champion in the game, we would of been concerned about feeding and losing...but it was a Fiora...

No cc resistance, no escape, no range, completely shut down by well timed cc and focus fire Fiora...

Mogs01gt

02-20-2013

Love her teacher skin!