Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Master Yi Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shivaru

02-19-2013

I just noticed that Master Yi had small ad ratio on his q last patch. It seems to be getting changed now, I wish I could have tested it. Anyway, I would like to know why the ad ratio was taken back down. AD Yi is in a pretty bad spot right now, I would imagine that It would help him transition from his early game a lot better. The harass provided from alpha strike might even make him a decent laner, which I believe he was intended to be based on his champion tips section. I know that this is the pbe and is subject to change. I just wanted to provide some feedback. Thanks.

Shivaru

Lil Gave Gave

02-19-2013

They nerf AP rengar because they didn't want him played that way. Then they nerf AD Yi?... Do they want him to be an AP champ?

Shivaru

02-19-2013

Quote:
Chancees:
They nerf AP rengar because they didn't want him played that way. Then they nerf AD Yi?... Do they want him to be an AP champ?

Master Yi is a really old champion, I don't think he was designed to be AP at all tbh. I think that AD just fell out of favor, and in general, AP YI is more reliable. He was designed to be a melee AD carry, and that class has had issues for quite some time now. I think the AD ratio on his q might be a step in the right direction.