Game freezes after changing a setting.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vonbergy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Guys I need help. I like to smart cast most champs, but not all. So obviously I'll have to change it most of the time. What's been happening to me ever since this new patch, is whenever I change the setting, and try to close the window, my game will freeze. This is really annoying because now I'm forced to not smart cas, or else I'll instantly loose lane due to a crash. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Riot pls

dasbot

02-19-2013

This happened to me about a week ago. I thought it was fixed but it just happened to me again in game. I have to completely log out and back in. Another player in my game said he has had the same issue. How is this not being fixed?

Vonbergy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Its ridiculous, I'm either forced to play with a bit of a handicap, or I lose levels, money, and my lane. I wouldn't mind it too much if it happened in a normal. But the fact it happens in ranked, something needs to be done.

Swordfish

02-19-2013

Same thing happens to me. Gotta close game completely and log back into client before I can reconnect. Please do something about this riot.

Vonbergy

02-20-2013

Selfless bump, in need of a fix.

EvilBoneFish

03-09-2013

Need a fix please, same issue here !