What happened to this map?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimdreg

02-19-2013

Ok i'll admit. I haven't played Twisted Treeline in QUITE some time. I played it yesterday with a friend, and it's like the entire map changed. And the altar things made it seem like a whole different game mode (even though it's not). I'm not complaining about this, because I have wanted Riot to do something like this for awhile. It's just that i'm wondering why they changed it.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

They changed it because it was a broken mess (a fun one though) and improved on many things. The viability of many champions have been improved and fighting is much more encouraged.

PurpleURP

02-19-2013

why did coke cola make new coke? because they thought that's what the people wanted.

Grimdreg

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdsinc View Post
They changed it because it was a broken mess (a fun one though) and improved on many things. The viability of many champions have been improved and fighting is much more encouraged.
Alright Thanks, I appreciate it.

Eloquid

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdsinc View Post
and improved on many things. The viability of many champions have been improved and fighting is much more encouraged.
Lol'd at this.