Nobody else on my team ever buys sweeper/lightbringer even against Teemo and Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henry Plainview

02-19-2013

It makes me so mad, WTB a higher MMR...

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

"else"? Why have 2? Great items, but I'd rather have other items than have 2 or 3 of them in most circumstances.

You shouldn't be forced to always be the one who gets it though.

AK47WOLF

02-19-2013

Bad items.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
Bad items.
If noone on the team buys one of them vs an AP teemo, you more than deserve to lose.

Nerdsinc

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
Bad items.
Wut. They are one of the most gold efficient items on this map. The active can be a lifesaver.

Halfaddict

02-19-2013

Ahahah lantern is hands down one of the BEST items on TT. Start boots cloth/5 and have it at 950 gold, give a tactical vision advantage armor, damage, lifesteal and shuts down every stealther. GG Shaco, Akali, Wukong, Eve, Twitch, Vayne and Kha.

KakeManz

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfaddict View Post
Ahahah lantern is hands down one of the BEST items on TT. Start boots cloth/5 and have it at 950 gold, give a tactical vision advantage armor, damage, lifesteal and shuts down every stealther. GG Shaco, Akali, Wukong, Eve, Twitch, Vayne and Kha.
Well it shuts down all but wukong and kha, they don't need their stealth to be effective, wukong just needs his ult, and kha just needs proper positioning.

Henry Plainview

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luego View Post
"else"? Why have 2? Great items, but I'd rather have other items than have 2 or 3 of them in most circumstances.

You shouldn't be forced to always be the one who gets it though.
Because my teammates keep hitting mushrooms and the cooldown of Shroud is a third of lantern/sweeper. I would agree you don't need 3 against normal teams, but I really wish we would against the stealth champions.

ROBERT ARG SJ

02-19-2013

sdsdfsdf

Eloquid

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdsinc View Post
Wut. They are one of the most gold efficient items on this map. The active can be a lifesaver.
They are great even if there are not invisible ****s on map.