Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game crashes on game start up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Musica

02-19-2013

This is stupid for the past 12 hours I've had no problems. I get to idk my 10th game i choose my champs the game loads and then crashes (different percents on each attempt) there's no reconnect button so I back out come back in same thing happens. Each time I'm getting a message to send in an error report. I ran the repair program and it appears to have found no problems no surprise. idk whats going on but since nothing has change on my end I don't see whats causing the problem.

YouAllReadyLost

02-19-2013

Same problem would be nice to get a response from Riot. Something to let us know that they know

Musica

02-19-2013

okay I had to completely uninstall the game and reinstall but now it works. it's safe to say something is wrong with the patcher. also the item images still look bad.