The babies got what they wanted, a Darius Nerf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Handsome Aniki

02-20-2013

You'd also be surprised how much damage his ult accumulates in game.
42,093 damage done to champions.
23,246 Physical
4,245 Magical.

This means that 14,602 damage came from Darius Ult.

You can top lane Darius?

Rhombus45

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachTheApathetic View Post
Oh look, Riot's overnerfing another character....
Really you call that overnerfing...making a ult that is auto refreshing with a kill have a 12 cool down..Please. He will still be able to play but that just makes him have to make a good pick on who to use it on. It will also help balance team fights if he is in one. So he just doesn't KS his whole team, and get a penta kill with no issue. This isn't as big of a nerf as I was hoping for but I am happy with this. Never really had to much of an issue with Darius anyways

Ballzofire

02-20-2013

The noob got what they wanted? No darius is toxic. He can ks his team to failure. He forces bad playstyles out of players. They are currently reworking him to balance this out. He should be in a better place if anything after they are done. Dont QQ before u know whats up man.

smokebaca

02-20-2013

lols the reason they are doing the nerf is because if he is ahead he can snowball too easily with his ult being ready the second the person returns to lane. The same methodology was brought in with riven it had such a short cd that once she killed the target and they got back in lane she could kill again. This really is not a nerf. it just makes darius players play smarter and not abuse the ult

Nonowa

02-20-2013

A) dumb nerf
B) all you people who cry need to shut up cause you may have just changed the whole point of darius
C) jesus christ WHY!?
D) im sorry for all of you saying its for balancing that just stupid. if you build a champion right any one can take out a Darius which is something i think very little people understand. and another thing his ult is what makes him unique they already nerfed him a couple times before this and i am agreeing with every one else this is an over nerf.
F) this is my opinion dont go APE shiz on me now for voicing it

Nonowa

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousPenguin View Post
Babies? A true damage ult that has a reset was a bit much, And if you got pulled in, you were basically dead with a good darius.
if i may note A GOOD darius there are plenty of horribad players out there you have to admit.

BlackIronBeast

02-20-2013

I have noticed that almost anyone who uses the word noob is usually the noob. I honestly hate that word, it's such a lame and unexpressive way to describe something, is WAY overused, and rarely used correctly for its definition of new comer. Anyway, the tears I'm tasting in this thread are delicious. I never had a problem with Darius before but the "nerf" they are implementing is actually pretty good cause it will separate the good players from the bad. If you can't play Darius effectively with these new changes then you have bigger things to worry about than RIOT nerfing your favorite champion.

They changed the mechanic on how his ult resets, big deal. Should Akali always be able to dash from champion to champion as long as she kills someone with it? Should morde get a ghost and have his ult reset if it kills someone? Should Cho's ult if it kills someone? Or Pantheon? Ziggs? Oh wait, there I go being a noob. Of course their ults shouldn't reset because then Darius wouldn't be "unique."

Awsar

02-21-2013

good fk darius
nerf the hell out of him lol