The babies got what they wanted, a Darius Nerf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Handsome Aniki

02-20-2013

I didn't care about Darius playing against him because I had a brain.

When I played Darius, because I had a brain I performed better;
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31962788#history

Nothing makes me happier when players assume by picking Darius I'm doing something offensive towards their nature that in-game shortly after dying I get to read messages like;

"Play a harder champ."

"Press R to win."

"Lol, I'm playing kha at least that takes alot more skill than Darius"

The tears never tasted so sweet.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

02-20-2013

Darius is now the bruiser he needs to be. Has his ult for the carry in a team fight and doesn't take away kills from other champs, and has one more ilt for a claean up job if the fight is long.enough. This is a buff to his team play, and he'll still pubstomp to an extent at low summoner levels.

Silver salvation

02-20-2013

Look on the bright side guys, now all the bad Darius players will stop playing him because they could only win by being carried with the champions kit.which means Darius will be open for you to play all you want,.

Handsome Aniki

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TidesOfLogan View Post
Darius is now the bruiser he needs to be. Has his ult for the carry in a team fight and doesn't take away kills from other champs, and has one more ilt for a claean up job if the fight is long.enough. This is a buff to his team play, and he'll still pubstomp to an extent at low summoner levels.
A nerf is a nerf. His ultimate still has an absurd mana cost, people were always complaining about Darius Pentas, I have never seen a Darius penta consisting of him ulting back to back as people have been complaining, much less a Darius penta in general;

Not once. A 'buff' to his team play would be a mana cost reduction after the first execute, not;

"Here's twelve seconds, free free to ult whatever target is still bleeding if they still have it on them, don't forget it still costs more than 20% of your base mana every time you want to ult."

I don't know what's more annoying, the hypocrite players that complain about a single target true damage nuke which refreshes on kill, which actually requires a minimal effort to apply bleed stacks; or the Katarina players that are posting complaints on the forums with one hand, and pulling janitor duty with the other.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

Quote:
nope the timer refreshes each kill. He's gonna do the same thing and get killed later on if anybody, even a squishy, can find him

Jesustim

02-20-2013

Darius was nerfed on his ulti for the same reason riven was; with the refresh any time darius got a kill in lane he was guaranteed to have his full kit available as soon as they were back, threatening to shove them out of lane again. Riven had this issue as well where she would be able to ulti in lane for a kill, and have it up as soon as her lane partner returned before it was nerfed. This reduces his snowbally nature in lane and allows it to not be an instant loss w/out jungler if his opponent gives up a kill, as they'll still have time to farm or go on a counter aggressive while the ulti is down.

he can still get pentas in team fights just fine, though why you'd want 5 kills onto such a short range champion with an ineffective gap close is beyond me. He simply doesnt win his lane by getting the first kill anymore, darius players will actually have to work to maintain lane dominance against proper opponents.

Gomethegnome

02-20-2013

Quote:
Actually now he will KS even more because once he starts the ult he has to attempt to finish it by keep refreshing the CD before the 12 second mark which will promote KSING even more really bad move on riots part bad bronze noobs keep qqin riot keep listening.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdiIon View Post
"Lol, I'm playing kha at least that takes alot more skill than Darius"
Excuse me, I'm going to go cough up a lung laughing now.

Airship Engineer

02-20-2013

<50% Win rate is still far too OP

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesustim View Post
Darius was nerfed on his ulti for the same reason riven was; with the refresh any time darius got a kill in lane he was guaranteed to have his full kit available as soon as they were back, threatening to shove them out of lane again. Riven had this issue as well where she would be able to ulti in lane for a kill, and have it up as soon as her lane partner returned before it was nerfed. This reduces his snowbally nature in lane and allows it to not be an instant loss w/out jungler if his opponent gives up a kill, as they'll still have time to farm or go on a counter aggressive while the ulti is down.

he can still get pentas in team fights just fine, though why you'd want 5 kills onto such a short range champion with an ineffective gap close is beyond me. He simply doesnt win his lane by getting the first kill anymore, darius players will actually have to work to maintain lane dominance against proper opponents.
darius is getting nerfed as part of balancing out whatever their compensating the next nerfs with lol.