The babies got what they wanted, a Darius Nerf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdiIon View Post
On a lighter note, put the refresh on Jarvan's Ult, I want to see craters everywhere!
Giving new meaning to "I'm Helping!"

Aeziir

02-19-2013

The noobs shall not be appeased by this trivial victory! It's time to start a new trend! Let's get to it guys:

"WAAAH I got killed by ______ champion! N3RF N3RF N3RF! How do I internet? QQ"

ZachTheApathetic

02-19-2013

Oh look, Riot's overnerfing another character....

InfamousPenguin

02-19-2013

Babies? A true damage ult that has a reset was a bit much, And if you got pulled in, you were basically dead with a good darius.

Z0nne

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeziir View Post
The noobs shall not be appeased by this trivial victory! It's time to start a new trend! Let's get to it guys:

"WAAAH I got killed by ______ champion! N3RF N3RF N3RF! How do I internet? QQ"
Really? I was under the impression that noobs were the only ones who played Darius

Resther

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

While I had no issues with Darius before this change, I will say that it's probably the right way to nerf him.

Finally, the crybabies who don't know how to deal with him can finally stop whining on GD, and just play the game for a change.

And the people who do play Darius can still play him just the same, except now his Ultimate actually does take a bit more skill to use correctly, and can't be spammed as much as it used to. This is also a buff to his team prescence, now that his Ultimate won't be able to be used for killstealing as much, which I'm sure a ton of players will be thankful for.

All in all, I commend Riot for nerfing Darius in a way that doesn't make him completely worthless, but fixes the main issue people had with him as well. Even so, GD needs to stop whining about him now. You got what you wanted. Kindly shut up.

Rockoutwithmy

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousPenguin View Post
Babies? A true damage ult that has a reset was a bit much, And if you got pulled in, you were basically dead with a good darius.
And yet that same champion was countered by Movement speed, slows, armor, health, and QSS.

He has a strong ult, he has good 1v1 potential with melee champions, but only focusing on the good makes everyone over powered.

His true damage ult with a reset is only reset if you kill the enemy, deny the kill, the ult was pointless and wastes the CD. A locket of the Iron solari can make that as simple as pressing one button in the team fight. His team fight wasn't nerfed though, his laning and snowballing was, because people are terrible and charge darius' repeatedly when they know his ult resets on CD.

He is overpowered because people are dumb, not because of riot.

OmeQuicksilver

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachTheApathetic View Post
Oh look, Riot's overnerfing another character....
Overnerfing? They only made it so it has a higher cooldown at lower levels and a 12 second window to reuse it. If you can't find someone to kill in 12 seconds in a teamfight, you probably shouldn't be in that teamfight. Ultimately all they did was make you think before casting his ult. Rather them simply being able to hump the keyboard whenever anyone has low HP and still get a kill.

Dracos Kasurani

02-19-2013

You can still use your ult during 12 sec for chain kill, actually that will only make solo top line a little harder. That will give a chance to his ennemis to came back in battle and not be ult each time he return laning.

Ansate

02-19-2013

Realistically, this won't change much for team fights. Hopefully the morons out there will shut up about him finally though so I don't have to see the forum teared up with QQ about one single champion.

The rage of that ult is almost as bad as Vlad's trollpool from years ago when everyone wouldn't shut the hell up about it.