Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Replay Bugs Thread (2-19-2013)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sky Pirate Vyse

02-23-2013

Replay seems to be crashing when I move the time around too frequently (bugsplat). I'm assuming the client just can't keep up with the rapid inputs being put in.

Also when I do get a bugsplat, I'm unable to watch any more replays until I exit the client completely. Otherwise, I get a pop-up message saying I'm already watching a replay despite not being in one.

Zielmann

02-23-2013

Made a thread stating this, but figured I'd put it here as well (didn't notice the pinned thread at first. there are too many of them).

Submitted the error. Report #52620532.

I was watching a replay to try to figure out what happened with a different bug. Had the replay playing at .25x speed to try to see what happened. I hit the 'go back 15 seconds' button and it promptly errored out.

Rúbis

02-23-2013

When I attempt to watch my replay it crashes if I try to skip to 18:00 minutes in, I get a bugsplat: has happened 3 times in a row

stephano391

02-23-2013

riot plz don't nerf darius im gonna tell u guys all the cons that he have which make him a big focus for the enemy team
- no natural tankines
- can put own team behind
- silence destroy
- no escape chances
- easily kited
- he can be ganked super easy
- some champs can destroy him easly like jax,elise,jayce,kayle,lee sin,malphite,riven,teemo,xin and yorick

Noric

02-24-2013

As i was skipping through time in a replay - Corki's gatling gun tooltop did not accurately display AD from ratio(would display 0). However, When i went in fast forward and kept mouse on tooltip it actually worked.

sammywolf

Recruiter

02-25-2013

This replay thing would be awesome to have in live, unless its already there.

Pippythepenguin

02-25-2013

While i was watching a replay when pressing backspace it crashed
It has happened to me twice

lLambol

02-25-2013

everytime volibear uses bite it crashes

ButterflyPuwn

02-26-2013

Two bugs I've encountered:
1. After exiting out of the replay system, the Air client results in a black screen which forces the user to relog.
2. Skipping around in time during a replay may result in a bugsplat.

bronton6

02-26-2013

i didnt watch single game of me everytime just before loading screen error and game quits, can i download something to fix that bug or are you working on it?....very nice idea replays hope i would be able to watch em soon