Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Replay Bugs Thread (2-19-2013)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axel Nettlethorn

Junior Member

02-19-2013

Not sure if it's a bug or just my computer, but if you switch audio devices during a replay, such as headphones to speakers or vice versa, no audio will come from the replay and you have to restart the client.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dont4Get2Eat

Member

02-19-2013

I have an issue with watching replays altogether.. whenever i try to open a replay the screen goes black and states the replay file was corrupt


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rycko

Member

02-19-2013

In trying to find the exact point where first blood occurred in a game, i had to skip around the time line a lot. The game eventually crashed completely. It has happens every time i try to manually adjust the time line repeatedly.

Edit: Reproducing this might be difficult because it only happens in certain games for me. It is possible that the replay file could simply be corrupt.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ponies

QA Analyst

02-20-2013

Quote:
Zerglinator:
Other Bugs I found:

1. Whenever you slow down the speed of the replay, projectiles will disappear for the rest of the replay.

Most noticeable I've found on Ziggs (you will see the flaming particles on his bombs but not the bombs themselves whenever he throws a bomb) and Urgot (there will be a green glow in the shape of his Acid Hunter, but no missile, his Noxian Corrosive Charge will be invisible except for the acidic trail and the explosion.) No method I have found brings the projectiles back aside from exiting the replay.

2. If you skip back 15 seconds whenever something has been said in all chat, the message will be displayed again, BUT the old message will not go away.

Example: if someone says "/all gl hf" at the start of the game, then you Skip Back 15 Seconds and repeat this, the chat will be FILLED with "/all gl hf".

3. If you pause on Varus when he draws back his Q, he will play the full sound as though he did not fire his arrow.


Hey Zerg, thanks for the report. These are all bugs we currently have with spectator, as well, and will be looking into prior to shipping to improve the quality of the spectator and replays systems.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ponies

QA Analyst

02-20-2013

Quote:
Axel Nettlethorn:
Not sure if it's a bug or just my computer, but if you switch audio devices during a replay, such as headphones to speakers or vice versa, no audio will come from the replay and you have to restart the client.


This happened to me in game, as a player, as well. I will report this for investigation, though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhatTheBOB

Junior Member

02-20-2013

Game says reconnecting and it never connects. when you log in, it says the game never happened. I was playing a game where we had 3 top and we were about to win at 13 min. The thing says reconnecting like my internet was lagging. I log off and log in and I can go into Que, no reconnect and even when you check match history it's not there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ponies

QA Analyst

02-20-2013

Quote:
WhatTheBOB:
Game says reconnecting and it never connects. when you log in, it says the game never happened. I was playing a game where we had 3 top and we were about to win at 13 min. The thing says reconnecting like my internet was lagging. I log off and log in and I can go into Que, no reconnect and even when you check match history it's not there.


Is this a bug about replays or about playing a game, in general?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunedain

Junior Member

02-20-2013

My game crashes when I try to watch a replay :/

Right in the loading screen, all the time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Komeiji Koishi

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Ponies:
Is this a bug about replays or about playing a game, in general?


This is a bug regarding games in general, and a very large one at that at the moment. For reference, here is the thread documenting it: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3128373


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

02-20-2013

Quote:
WhatTheBOB:
Game says reconnecting and it never connects. when you log in, it says the game never happened. I was playing a game where we had 3 top and we were about to win at 13 min. The thing says reconnecting like my internet was lagging. I log off and log in and I can go into Que, no reconnect and even when you check match history it's not there.


Quote:
OMGWTFROTFLBBQ:
This is a bug regarding games in general, and a very large one at that at the moment. For reference, here is the thread documenting it: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3128373


Guys, would you all please read the title of this thread? This is a thread to find bugs for Replays, not a thread for bugs in general. Please post your bugs in appropriate threads and take heart knowing Riot already knows about these bugs.

Heck, I can tell you with 100% surety I was in a game with three Rioters and we had the Attempting to Reconnect bug happen to us in that game, so they definitely already know about that bug. Please keep on topic for this thread! Please!