Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

silver division 1 3s team LF 3rd member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oLunch boxx

02-19-2013

recently our 3rd member quit, so myself and Hdarcticus are looking for a 3rd player for our 3s team, we are in silver division 1, msg myself or Hdarcticus and we can work something out

Audiotape

02-19-2013

I'd be interested in joining. Tired of SR and YOLO queue

iR0bertson

02-19-2013

hey i am interesed in joining. i used to be on team solo mid but i got kicked off for being to pro -_- also i play pokemon irl

7777se7en

WhtePuma

02-19-2013

Im interested in joining, i play adc/support/mid really well, atm im in bronze div 4 and cannot get out because i cannot quite 1v5 as adc due to support pushing my lanes and stealing my cs as well as letting me die.

My 3v3 on the other hand, i have much practice successfully 1v3 with very few deaths as my team feeds like u wouldnt believe.

Papa Nasty

02-21-2013

I have some decent 3's experience, my strongest is J4. I'm constantly rounding my game out, give me a shot.