Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Client][Critical?] Client hasn't Patched

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

namora

02-19-2013

Did myself and the other 23 Summoners currently sitting in Public chat miss something? We have all been removed for the maintenance, but there's not patch...

~Summoner namora, of the lower case.

Wards win games

02-19-2013

Well I know games crashing lately (With no match history) was a server side issue, so they could be working on resolving that (And you wouldn't see much on the client, as it's a server side problem).

I just opened my PBE now after opening this thread (First time since it went down) and I had a very small 5 mb patch pop up.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

02-19-2013

I kept checking to see when it was up, no DL, and finally it let me in as though it was available. I just exited the client, and now I downloaded a small patch, so there is a little something, I think.

namora

02-19-2013

yep, got my delayed patch. <3

popboyusa

02-19-2013

Quote:
namora:
Did myself and the other 23 Summoners currently sitting in Public chat miss something? We have all been removed for the maintenance, but there's not patch...

~Summoner namora, of the lower case.

but there's not patch...