Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE Server down?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B4D W0LF

Senior Recruiter

02-19-2013

Quote:
Ever Uaena:
i used the urf thing and got in....no quinn at all

You did both of the patches?

Wards win games

02-19-2013

Another thing worthy of note: Chances are the server is online, but showing as unavailable because they are still patching air updates into the client.

You're basically forcing your way into an incomplete patch version, so I really recommend just waiting it out.
Another 111 mb patch just went through the air system that you guys PROBABLY didn't download yet o.-

If your champion page doesn't show quinn, You dun goofed. Relog. because I can already forsee the 100 forum posts saying "OMG WAI NO QUINN".

It's because you backdoored you way in before they finished updating the client.

B4D W0LF

Senior Recruiter

02-19-2013

Quote:
XenGaming:
Another thing worthy of note: Chances are the server is online, but showing as unavailable because they are still patient air updates into the client.

You're basically forcing your way into an incomplete patch version, so I really recommend just waiting it out.
Another 111 mb patch just went through the air system that you guys PROBABLY didn't download yet o.-

as in 222mb overall, or just the initial client patch then 111 air patch?

Wards win games

02-19-2013

Quote:
The H√Ętter:
as in 222mb overall, or just the initial client patch then 111 air patch?

Initial and 1 Air; but they could toss more in.

vApexPredator

02-19-2013

oh im scared

ChromeFalcon

02-19-2013

Hope Quinn'll be back when the PBE is back on.

theone323

02-19-2013

Quote:
Imparalite:
I wouldn't use that code to get in if I were you. Thats a developer's code which is bannable if they find out.

ok riot change your code then its been leaked since middle of season 2

Tsathoggua

02-19-2013

Actualy Riot was the one that leaked the code....

I remember awhile back the client was showing as down for a lot of people and one of the riot personnel suggested that to use the code until the problem was fixed....Thats how I found out about it.

Meanwhile, just did a quick look, Quinn IS in my PBE, so she should be coming back after the patch.

Ikzegkaas

02-19-2013

Quote:
theone323:
ok riot change your code then its been leaked since middle of season 2

As XenGaming already explained in this thread: you won't get banned for it.

I hope all Quinn's bugs will be fixed before she goes live, since many people are picking her with the wrong purposes like just want to try the skills and stuff....

Tolone

02-19-2013

remember the konami code we used to get into league when servers were busy?