"I see you use that bird of yours to scout, Quinn."

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrazzyFlames

02-20-2013

Bottom of pg. 39 guise.

Graphaz

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazzyFlames View Post
Bottom of pg. 39 guise.
They added it to the op

Mortamor

02-20-2013

Most epic thread on GD since SpaceHighBoot

Graphaz

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortamor View Post
Most epic thread on GD since SpaceHighBoot
I'm just a newfag. Explain pls?

Thanatar16

02-20-2013

This thread is sad and true... other than frost arrow, imo Ashe is so difficult to play compared to most other champions...
The extra gold is barely noticeable, the earlier parts of the game are just horrible, and her ult doesn't even scale off ad... she needs a buff.

MTaur

02-20-2013

Ashe does surprisingly ok all the time at every Elo, win rate wise. MF and Draven are winning all the games, and Sivir, Varus, and Twitch are a little ahead. Ashe is played about 8% of the time and wins just barely over 50% of the time.

I do think her passive is a bit awkward, though. And I don't play her much because I derp every R all game long. X-P

nglcpyro

02-20-2013

Attachment 620147"Hey guys. If I win this I make it into the Challenger Tier so give it everything you've got! I've got the jungle covered."

Attachment 620158"WTH?! I wanted jungle. Well I'm going AP. Mid. Deal with it noob."

Attachment 620147"Great. I can't dodge so will make the best of this... you do melt towers late game I guess so you're still useful. Spears and heals OP apparently."

Attachment 620156"Awww I wanted mid.... I'll AP too and don't care what lane. Not letting Mr Win Nhao upstage me! FOR DEMACIAAAAAA!!!!"

Attachment 620147"You don't even have AP ratios... Demacians sure have weird tactics though I think hiding in bushes alone all day finally made you go crazy."

Attachment 620157"I would be content if you let me take the top lane using my Crit AD build. I'm sick of Soraka taking all the limelight.

Attachment 620147"Think positive, think positive... so we need some sort of ADC. I don't care who you pick or how you play, as long as you know what you are doing. You cannot possibly pick anything more crazy than the others."

Attachment 620154"No problem. I actually take this game seriously unlike these jokers especially since you're going for promotion. I've got your back!"

Attachment 620147[00:00:07] [All] The Enforcer (Vi): GG report Ashe for trolling me plz

Attachment 620155

==================================================
MEANWHILE SOMEWHERE IN THE FRELJORD
==================================================

Attachment 620180"It looks like your plan to help me make Ashe the most hated champion pick in the game has finally succeeded. You have my eternal gratitude"

Attachment 620177"Never underestimate the power of the Scout's code."

FridgeBOB

02-20-2013

Sejuani kept saying it but nobody believed her. She WILL rule Freljord.

ZzForeverAlonezZ

02-20-2013

This thread keeps making me laughing my ashe off xD

Leona x Quinn

02-20-2013

This was brilliantly done sir! +Respect