"I see you use that bird of yours to scout, Quinn."

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duck Parade

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMTOOJUICY View Post
Attachment 619003Oh wow! A Rioter has posted in a thread about me! Maybe Riot is going to take a good look at my outdated kit!
Attachment 619005blah blah... network security... blah blah blah...
Attachment 619003Wait, this thread is about me! Not network security!
Attachment 619005blah blah... computer security... blah blah blah...
Attachment 619003wtf #%^$&^%@&.... I'm Ashe the Frost Archer, not Ashe the Network Security Engineer! I barely know how to navigate through NetFlix!!
Attachment 619005"A broken blade is more than enough for the likes of you!"
Attachment 619003And now he's making a reference to Riven... in a thread about me...
Attachment 619004
-dead- this thread is gold


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sgt Protato

Senior Member

02-19-2013

By God, this thread is amazing


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anemona

Senior Member

02-19-2013

truth is she only really needs some tweaks to her passive.
anything else is welcome though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twillera

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Best thread NA.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrNotJ

Junior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenThunda View Post
There's no point in arguing this further because you guys just believe Vayne is good for no true reason, when all the statistics and evidence points otherwise. Go ahead, keep playing Vayne in solo que, enjoy that 44% win rate.
I seriously hope you're trolling. These "statistics" and this "evidence" are all about winrate, and a highly unreliable summary of skills, which is highly opinionated in Ashe's favor.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aerophobia

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenThunda View Post
Then why don't pros pick her? Double lift is a very good Vayne, but he doesn't bother picking her either...

So, not even good Vayne players play Vayne, so that argument is also invalid....

Some problems with your arguement:
-Her escape is awful compared to others
-Her stun is very situational, and rarely is an ADC near the wall during lane phase
-Invisibility is only for a temp tim
-True damage is also hard to fully use, its not like every AA she does gets true damage

Advanatges Ashe has over Vayne:
-Range
-Better lane harass
-better CC, being able to stun whenever > being able to situationaly stun
-Utility
-better kite

Vayne has the following over Ashe:
-An escape
-Damage
-Stealth

I wouldn't just argue abilities a lone to determine whose better. But the fact is at all elos Vayne performs worse than Ashe, wether gold or bronze, and Vayne isn't even picked in competitive play either, meaning even players good with her think shes bad.
1. no one cares about LCS stats. It doesn't matter for ****. Stop quoting it like its gods golden words.

2. Lower win rate because as i said higher skill cap. I cant play vayne for **** because i dont bother to get used to her but i can pick any other adc having not played them in forever and still do at least decent.

3. Vaynes stun is also a KNOCK BACK as i said. It can save your life as well. And its not that hard to stun someone into the wall by tumbling. I will assume you are somewhat mentally handicapped if you say it isn't.

4. vayne does more damage then ashe. Any kind of gap closer or dash negates ashes + sides that you listed. Vayne will tumble right through ashe's slow and murder her face off. EASILY might i add

5. If you really want to go there to pro picks. I can't even remember the last time i've seen an ashe in pro games. I have in fact seen vayne here and there depending on the team comp that they are running.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aerophobia

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Greenthunda is the kind of idiot that lolkings someone and dodges based off their last game they played. I can tell the kind of person he is.

Imbecile....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cmck

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenThunda View Post
Ok I'll address your arguements one at a time, for some reason you think only listing the positives of a champion means you're right:

Trist: In exchange she has poor CC, for some reason you only list the positives to trist and not the negatives. She also oom's faster than Ashe and auto pushes lane. Theres a reason her win rate is 44% vs Ashe's 51%

Sivir: She has decent damage early, and it's more dodgeable than a lot of other lane harasses (volley, double up, Varus E), she has less kite potential than Ashe. Her range is AWFUL at 500. TBH tho I'd say Sivir is about even with Ashe. Blitz is becoming less popular now that his Q also takes up more than half his pool at level 1, so that argument means Sivir has been indirectly nerfed.

Corki?!?!?! really?! No one plays corki in any que and when they do he suffers from a 46% win rate. His Q costs over half his mana pool, His E requires him to be next to people to make full use of it.


Here's the thing, the stats show you're wrong, the stats show Ashe is played more and wins more than those champions. How is she worse? I thought winning is what you picked champions for...
Ok I'll add to their advanatages.

Trist has a 60% slow for early game kills that doubles has an escape for late game. She also has a knock back for peeling for herself. In addition she scales so much better into late game than a majority of adc. Running out of mana with her only happens if you use your q in lane. Pushing the lane isn't a disadvantage. It potentially takes away bushes from their support and makes the enemy adc miss cs to towers. The price of that advantage is the need to maintain ward coverage.

I'll just say that sivir doesn't just block blitz. She stops taric stuns, ez q's, and a **** load of other cc or damaging skills. Did you know all of caits skills can be shielded? As for being hard to hit volley stand behind minions, varus telegraphs his moves a bit, and double up is rng so its not fool proof.

As for corki he has easy last hitting early and an escape to get him to 6. Once he hits 6 he gains so much dueling and poke potential with sheen that he can get himself fed as long as the other adc ults are down or dodged. He has a ton of mid game damage and can surprise people with it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fishous

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenThunda View Post
While I support buffs for Ashe...

She is far from the worst ADC...

In soloque she is better than Trist, Vayne* (yes Vayne, the most overrated ADC atm), and Corki, arguably better than Kogma

In competitive play shes at least better than Trist, Sivir, Corki

(this is based of win rates/play rates)

*IMO Vayne is overrated because of TPA, they won a single game with her running a specific strat where they sent her top lane to make up for her having the worst lane of all ADC's, ONE GAME before solo que became filled with Vaynes. Keep in mind TPA also LOST a game with Vayne, but no one seems to remember that. If you look at Vaynes win rate across all elos you'll find it is the worst win rate of all ADC's, by a lot. No one even picks Vayne in LCS either https://docs.google.com/a/vanderbilt...=sharing#gid=0 so basically she sucks in all ques.
Stopped at the bold.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morec0

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Well, that escalated quickly.