"I see you use that bird of yours to scout, Quinn."

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gradiuscypher

02-19-2013
5 of 8 Riot Posts

Funny because I just played + won a ranked game as Ashe Sadly didn't stream this one

gradiuscypher

02-19-2013
6 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMTOOJUICY View Post
Attachment 619003Oh wow! A Rioter has posted in a thread about me! Maybe Riot is going to take a good look at my outdated kit!
Attachment 619005blah blah... network security... blah blah blah...
Attachment 619003Wait, this thread is about me! Not network security!
Attachment 619005blah blah... computer security... blah blah blah...
Attachment 619003wtf #%^$&^%@&.... I'm Ashe the Frost Archer, not Ashe the Network Security Engineer! I barely know how to navigate through NetFlix!!
Attachment 619005"A broken blade is more than enough for the likes of you!"
Attachment 619003And now he's making a reference to Riven... in a thread about me...
Attachment 619004
hahah!

Męw

02-19-2013

Poor Ashe :'C
So unloved

Rhiljeryne

02-19-2013

Being Ashe is suffering.

Lunar Lightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

seriously riot please update ashe's kit or buff/change her so she can keep up with other carries

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

02-19-2013

Hilarious thread! Very fun!

Trylobyte

02-19-2013

Poor Ashe. At this rate Amumu's going to have competition for the most depressed champion in the League.

Deafiler

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trylobyte View Post
Poor Ashe. At this rate Amumu's going to have competition for the most depressed champion in the League.
Doubtful; Ashe at least knows why she's sad. Amumu just is, always and forever.

FurryKittenSoup

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Lightning View Post
seriously riot please update ashe's kit or buff/change her so she can keep up with other carries
da hell? ashe is awesome! my favorite adc.

Sisuwolf

02-19-2013

Wow this might be the best thread I have ever read in GD. TY OP.

And it is true. I'm pretty much to the point where if I get Ashe on my team, I dodge. I own her. I like her, but she is just so outclassed by every other ADC, bar none. I'm not even a person that looks at lolking or plays the dodge game. I very, very rarely dodge. Usually Ashe makes me do it. She needs some serious help.

And sorry for putting it on this thread, but Garen and Darius do not need the upcoming nerfs. They are already out classed by many other tops. Garen NEVER sees tournament play and Darius rarely does. Atleast Darius nerfs are minor. Almost no change. Garen is getting completely gutted.

Ashe might have a new friend. Garen is entering "Trash Class" with Ashe and Heimer after the upcoming nerfs. Garen and Ashe. Two champs in the tutorial, and after Garen nerfs, the two worst champs in the game. A match made in heaven, or maybe hell, MMR hell that is.