Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game] Major - Colors gone after Kog'maw death

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jyst

02-19-2013

The death overlay is applied after Kog'Maw dies, after his passive completes. This happened in a bot game and only occured when the Kog'Maw died, not on any other champion.

The problem persisted until your champion died and respawned.

The problem was reapplied when Kog'maw next died.

I do not know if this problem exists with all Kog' Maws or is limited to Bots.

Step's to reproduce:

Play with Kog' Maw bot.
Kill Kog' Maw bot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

02-19-2013

Quote:
Jyst:
The death overlay is applied after Kog'Maw dies, after his passive completes. This happened in a bot game and only occured when the Kog'Maw died, not on any other champion.

The problem persisted until your champion died and respawned.

The problem was reapplied when Kog'maw next died.

I do not know if this problem exists with all Kog' Maws or is limited to Bots.

Step's to reproduce:

Play with Kog' Maw bot.
Kill Kog' Maw bot.

This bug is known, it also is applied with Karthus and Zyra, last I checked (anyone with a passive that activates as/after they die?) and I thought there was a thread already on it, but after going to page 4 or so, I couldn't find it! Perhaps I'm blind, or perhaps you were the first one to actually post it!

Anyways, thanks for the post!