I created a schematic to reflect Champion relationships in the lore!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chase2426

02-26-2013

Awesome Chart thank you for putting the time into it!

Lait1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

If we are going by the Old JoJ then Blitzcrank and Rammus are friends as well. also Singed and Gragas have a contract for the use of brewing Equipment.

Borkcire

03-05-2013

Hi I'm back.

I think this was also mentioned, but Kog'maw has some form of connection to Malzahar. When Kog'maw came to Runeterra, he was attracted towards Malzahar's location (The Institute of War) and when he arrived there, Malz accepted him immediatly and asked to be included in the League, and when Malzahar was in danger during the Inhibitor Incident, Kog'maw was instinctively drawn to his aid and he was the one to find him, implying some form of mental or supernatural connection.

Works At Gay Bar

03-05-2013

Thanks for the effort~

Swak

03-07-2013

Awesome chart and thanks for the work on this!

I hate to be a nag/nitpick but I noticed that Ziggs and Heimerdinger have no interaction? IIRC Ziggs was offered a position at Heimer's university by Heimer himself so I would assume they are friendly.

I don't know it is at least an "other" relation.

Again, sorry for being a nag, but awesome chart nonetheless!

Hymn of the Wolf

03-10-2013

Isn't Anivia technically of otherworldly origin?

OriginalA

03-10-2013

She is but she has also effectively attached herself to Freljord and made it her adopted home, and Freljord is happy to have her.

Elfriede1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Soraka and Irelia have a friendly relationship since in Irelia's lore it's stated that she was saved by Soraka when she was near death. Although Soraka's lore changed so I have no idea if this still relates.

Bunsen MAAAN

03-12-2013

Skarner and Taric are friendly

Snes C

03-13-2013

Darius supports Swain as the leader of Noxus, so that's probably a Friendly relationship.

Ziggs and Heimerdinger are both employed by the Piltover University, so that's probably an Other.

If you have Kassadin down as an enemy of the Void, you should probably have Malazhar as a friend of the Void.

Rammus and Blitzcrank are friends.

Great chart! Love all the attention to detail!