to all those people that hate elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjagear

02-19-2013

im silver, and i just got into a game with a season 2 plat player. he picked adc. he didnt kill anyone in his lane without a jungler. he didnt kill anyone all game without someone setting him up. he did however spend all game *****ing at his teammates and in general making it impossible for anyone on our team to think clearly or work together. so if u think it gets better the higher u go... think again.

shankyshankz

02-19-2013

Kills arent required to win, farming op. Playing safe in solo que and waiting for a situation to be in your favor even more op. With that said a platinum in silver smells like a carry.....

ninjagear

02-21-2013

dominate top, gank bot after they make enemy carry go on a killing spree, gank mid after hes zoned hard, push top over, never blame anyone once, encourage wards, suggest strats, still get caps rage finger pointing all at me, even tho feeder ww ult+engaged the last fight in a 3v5 trying to kill the support. but no blame me cause somehow its my fault.

wats wrong with america's youth?

Cavo

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjagear View Post
wats wrong with america's youth?
Not enough vitamin C?

Chaungabor

02-21-2013

I swear sometimes that I'm playing with a team of 9 year olds all in a school computer lab.