Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If I leave a game after "Attempting to Reconnect" leaver?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bedwilly Sanchez

02-19-2013

After about 5 minutes of waiting I decided to leave, now there is no reconnect option. WIll I get a leaver tally?

HellBiker

02-19-2013

Don't think so. There's no game for you to reconnect to. Games dropping completely is a known issue that they're trying to fix. You should probably look around the first page, there's at least two other threads about the same issue.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

02-19-2013

Quote:
HellBiker:
Don't think so. There's no game for you to reconnect to. Games dropping completely is a known issue that they're trying to fix. You should probably look around the first page, there's at least two other threads about the same issue.

He's got this entirely right. Everyone else gets "Attempting to Reconnect" at the same time you do, so you all eventually have to leave, and if you notice - the game doesn't show up in your match history as a game at all, let alone a "Leave".

EDIT:
Quote:
vLemon:
Also to clarify, since many people have asked, the games are not logged in your history. This means that they don't count as loses or leaves and therefore you shouldn't get a suspension from leaverbuster.

I hope this helps!

Bedwilly Sanchez

02-19-2013

ty all, sorry for the unnecessary post!