fioras lane sustain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dethavin

02-19-2013

Her sustain as we all know is not great. Without pots she runs low on HP fast and make even faster, leaving her landing phase often weak. The very small tweak I would make is with her parry. What does everyone think about giving fiora her mama back upon successful parry? This would lead to more interesting and aggressive play. Thoughts?

Dethavin

02-19-2013

Mama should read mana

McSlippers

02-19-2013

Fiora is a great fighter and doing that to her parry would make her laning phase a bit easier. She is already great if played aggressively in top lane. Would be interesting if they were to do so though.

Snipawolfe

02-19-2013

I played like five games of Fiora yesterday and mana was NEVER an issue. My health was usually pretty good if I stayed competitive with pots/vamp scepters/trading smartly. If you want to get stacks of your passive, Q-auto-Q-auto an enemy champ and walk away quickly (since you probably used your E). If you do it fast enough, you can get your passive stacks up without taking too much damage and then let them heal you before trading again.

Dethavin

02-19-2013

Oh trust me I play a lot of fiora, but I think for how aggressive you are supposed to/need to play her spamming her abilities really drains her mana. At early levels you can only get your kit off 2/3 times without spamming pots. This just gives her the ability to possibly be more aggressive in lane and makes it more of a skill match for both sides (not hitting into parry doesn't refund mana ala sivir spell shield)