Stop asking for ranked to recognize individual play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ferr3t

02-19-2013

This is a team game. The measure of a good League player is not your ability to get kills and not die, it is your ability to communicate effectively with a team and coordinate, and if you have that skill then even a troll team will win every time.

Thank you,
A Bronze IV player.

Zyras Bush

02-19-2013

You must not have these traits cause you're Bronze IV.

Cavo

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeTT DreaM View Post
I think the point he's trying to make is that a lot of the people whining on the forums about being held back in bronze by bad players need to focus more on improving and less on rage-posting. I applaud him for realizing this. But by all means continue, clearly as a silver II player you are so good you should feel free to bash him for no reason to make yourself feel better. In fact, I think i'll join you. LOL silver whatabaddie.

Yeah, that didn't really do anything for me. But hey, to each their own.

Ferr3t

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeTT DreaM View Post
I recognize my own flaws as a player first and foremost. I have a temper which tends to make me snap at people and create disunity amongst the team, and my tactics are not the best. I'm also not skilled enough in terms of actual gameplay to carry a game on my own. I recognize that I belong in Bronze IV for now, and will make it out up when I earn my way up.

Scoot

02-19-2013

i can't sympathize with you at all butternubs.
you can't carry a team when you are laning against someone as good as you and top lane feeds
you can't carry a team when your xin zhao is tearing it up in the jungle, but kayle feeds olaf
you can't carry a team when you constantly trade supports bot lane, and your akali has no idea how to play against an anivia
you can't carry a team when you are destroying in bot lane, but the other two lanes feed a garen and a nidalee
have you tried to carry a team as a 5-0 graves going against a 6-0 garen and a 5-1 nidalee?

it only takes one to ruin a "team" game. why should everyone on a team be penalized when they are all doing 6-1 (jungler), 4-5 (mid), 4-2 (adc), and 0-3-6 (support), while your top laner is 0-8. A fed xin zhao and a slightly fed vayne cannot carry your team when olaf has 8 kills!

Cavo

02-19-2013

Sounds like the system is working. If you cant carry because the person across from you in lane is just as good as you are, then you're probably right where you're supposed to be in terms of hidden rating and division. As a team the other players were better and so they will gain some points while you will lose some points. There were a few things you could've done to stop your top lane from feeding. First of all if they have olaf top lane, your jungler should be up there constantly, or you should have lane swapped to prevent him from getting 1v1 farm and lane dominance. The reason you lost is because either you weren;t knowledgeable enough about the game to do these things, or you didn;t care enough to try. either way, that's why you lost points and the other team got some.