Guide to dominate with draven bot/mid/top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TreNegru

02-19-2013

Hey guys I just recently started playing draven after my friend told me about him saying he was the strongest adc even strongest champ early game. At first I didn't believe him but after versing a few decent dravens in ranked I decided to try him out, and now I can say I am in the league of draven.

Draven is an early game. MONSTER, hands down. The way he is meant to be played for bit lane is he is just supposed to bully the sh!t out of the other bot duo at lvl 1 and lvl 2 especially. For laning at lvl 1 try to last hit with spinning axe and try to last hit them when they minimal health to avoid pushing your lane out too far. This is a common mistake with dravens they push the lane too much unwillingly almost because his q just does so much dam damage. If you have to attack a minion to keep your spinning axe up by all means do it but try to not push your lane out so much because this will cAuse more lane pressure from the enemy jungler and overall it will make it harder to kill the enemy. Also, try to keep two spinning axes up ASAP all the time with the 3rd q not on cd. After pokin maybe a couple times with your q early game at lvl 1 the enemy adc will probably have a 3rd less health than you. This is good. At lvl 2 just farm casually making it seem like you are not going to go on in them. I usually do this to bait as soon as I hit lvl 2 I bait the other adc to attempt to poke me and I try to time catchin an axe off a minion to make it seem like all is well. As soon as you catch that axe throw a spinning axe and as soon as you throw it move forward and use your e at the same time. Remember your lvl 1 q pokes should have their health slightly lower than yours but that is all the advantage you need. As soon as throw your e at them keep walking towards them and throw your 2nd spinning axe. By this time 1 more q and an ignite should be able to kill them so flash if you have to to get that last q in and walk away and a few seconds later wahlah you got first blood.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jajablksheep

03-30-2014

Top, all day everyday.